Chapter 2 Do You Believe In Werewolves?

I walked out with two bowls in my hands, one with Doritos and another with Pretzels, I set them on the table. I was walking back to the house when I was swung over Jacob's shoulder.

"Jake put me down" I said laughing

"No this is your first night here you shouldn't have to do anything." Jacob said

"Jake, put her down and both of you fallow me." Sam said

We fallowed him to the edge of the woods. "Being pack leader It's time to tell you the truth." Sam said to me.

"The truth about what?"

"First don't think we are crazy." Sam said.

Great I'm living with bank robbers or something.

"Do you believe in werewolves?"

"Sam they are made up creachers to scare people in books or movies."

"Well they are real and we are werewolves, I'm the alpha of the pack." Sam said I burst into laughter.

"Jake show her" Sam said in seconds Jake shifted into a ginger colored wolf.

"Wow" was all I said. I slowly walked over to what was Jacob. I stuck out my hand and pet him warm head. from there on Sam told me everything, about wolves.

"Just remember one thing when one of us gets angry please stay clear of us and keep a safe distance." he paused

"Don't take this the wrong way but...is that what happened to Emily is that how she got her scares?" I asked. he stiffened up "Yes...and I am sorry for it everyday. but know this I love her very much and I would never hurt her again. from here on out you can not tell anyone of what I have told you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." I said saluting him. I gave him a hug and walked back over to Jacob.

"You scared?" he asked

"Me psh please."

After the bond fire I went up to my room and fell into a dreamless sleep.