Chapter 5 You Should Have Asked

"Lil wake up" Emily said. I looked at the clock it was 10:30

"What." I said pulling  the blanket over my head.

"We need to fo shopping."

"For what?" I said sitting up and stretching "Where's Seth?"

"Out with the pack, we need to get you a dress for the wedding." Emily said rolling her eyes

"Oh, okay let me go take a shower, the we can go."

"Okay but hurry." She said and left. I took a shower and got dressed, then walked down stairs.

"You ready?"

"Yes" I grabbed a green apple and walled out of the houses. We made are way  to Port Angeles. we walked into a dress store and started looking.

"So...what do you think of Seth?" Emily asked

"I know this is going to sound weird, and I only known for what like a little less that a week...but for some reason I feel...drawn to him"

"So in other words you like him?"

"I guess so." I said. When ever I think of him I get butterflies, and I always want to be with him. I was pulled out of my thought by Emily saying "I found it" i walked over to her, she was holding a brown dress that was knee length, has spaghetti straps but had sleeve, so it showed off my shoulders. it was perfect. I went to try it on, it fit perfect. I walked out of the dressing room to show Emily. I showed her front and then I twirled to show her the back.

"Since when do you have a tattoo?" she almost yelled "You are not even of age."

"Em chill I got it in a remembrance of Nana okay, a friend of mine's Uncle did it"

"What-"

"Before you ask, I trust my friend with my life, her uncle is clean, he has his own store but he couldn't do it at his place because im not of age so he came to the house and did it for me last week." I said trying to keep her calm.

"Well you should have asked me...well damage is done now, just next time ask me." she said

"I promise, and it's the only one I will get I think, so what do you think of the dress?"

"It's great, I have to get it for you."

"Oh Em no you don't have too-"

"I know I don't have too I want too and that's that." she said.

We paid for the dress then walked to the little cafe and ate lunch, and did a little more shopping.

"So why aren't you going to the wedding?"

"I was invited but Sam doesn't want me to go, he and the pack don't get along with the Cullen's very well."

"Cause of the Vampire, Werewolf thing?" I asked

"Yes"

"But Seth is going and so am I"

Yeah he let Seth go because the Cullen's are letting him go but the others will be just on the line just in case of anything."

"Oh okay"

We drove back to the house, I helped Em with dinner and then I went to bed, the wedding was tomorrow and I can't wait, I love wedding