01|article

IS JANUARY WILLIAMS THE ESTRANGED SISTER OF NOVA WILLIAMS?

Over the last few years, January Williams has slowly been rising to fame with her music. Her hits include 'make me love you' and most famously 'more'. [links down below] Shes set to release a new album in the next few weeks!

Recently it has come to fans attentions that it seems there's a connection between January and actor, Nova Williams. Aside from their shared last names, it seems that they also carry uncanny resemblance to each other. Fans began to notice the resemblance when Nova posted an old throwback picture of her as a child attempting to compare it to her baby, Christian. Fans were quick to piece she looked very similar to an old childhood picture January posted a few months back.

Are they actually related or is it just an uncanny resemblance? Fans were also quick to try and dig more information about the estranged 'sisters' and found they were born in the same town, a few years apart. So, is January her younger sister?

Nova Williams moved from her home town at the ripe age of 18 to pursue her acting dream which today has grown into something massive. January Williams didn't leave until she was 19 and moved to the same city as Nova yet they live far from each other.

Currently Nova is 28 and January is 25 so fans are starting to piece things together. We reached out to close sources of the two but refused to comment on the matter. Safe to say it's beginning to look like they are sisters, but why is it seeming like they hiding from each other?

Both follow each other on social media but don't seem to interact at all so fans are starting to think there's more going on than they let on. What do you guys think? Let us know in the comments.

RELATED ARTICLES:

— Is Nova Williams pregnant again?

— New Marvel movie in the works: Press the link to read more LINK

— Could Nova Williams join the MCU?