Epi 1

This is purely a Samsivaangi Fanfiction. The characters will be introduced along in the story. Enjoy reading

*****

Sivaangi is going to her Village for her cousin sister Swetha's engagement. Currently, she is staying in Chennai with Sam and Surya..the morning before she leaves..she comes out from her room after packing her things only to see Surya was in the living hall. Sam was in his room..

Sivaangi : deii Surya poitu varen da..

Surya : haan Siv..

Sivaangi : deii..Suryaaaaaaa..naa kelambaran..

Surya : ippe yendi nadu veetla nindu kathura?? Avanuku velangirukum varuvan iru..

Sivaangi : avana yaaru kupta..naa unkitta thaan sonne..

Surya : pinna yen kannu theduthu?

Sivaangi : athellam onnum illa..

Then, he came out from room.

Sam : yenna da kalailaya kathitu irukinga?

Surya : ivan oruthann..appo ava kathunathu unaku kekkala ? Apdithaana

Sam : machaa naa busy ah irunthen da

Surya : ava ooruku porala..solliten pothuma?

Sivaangi : nee onnum solla thevailla...naa two weeks la vanthuruven, SURYA..

Surya : two weeks la vanthuruvalama da...

Sam : chaa..two weeks thaan nimmathiya iruka mudiyuma??

Sivaangi : heyy romba pesatha..naa unkitta pesave ille..

Sam : heyy...penguinnu katthama podi..

Sivaangi : deiii..yaaru da penguin nu?? Nee ivolo valanthuruka coconut tree maari..

Sam : heyy yaaru coconut tree...neethan bomma mooku, penguin nu, mazhai koranggu.....

Sivaangi : Deiiiiiii...

She screamed and ran behind him chasing him...she pushed him to the sofa and sat on his hips both her legs on his sides and pulled his hair and screamed on his ears..he held her hand and try to push her..

Surya : deiiii..adaa cha!! Unga sandaiya tirkave enaku vayasu aairum pole..

She got up from him..

Sam : iva thaanda paithiyam..

Sivaangi : neethanda paithiyam..devil...coconut tree..

Surya : argghhhh!!! Tirumba arambikathinga..

Sivaangi : cheri!! Naa kelambaran..ennoda bags mattum eduthu cab la vechariya Surya??

Surya : hmmm vaaa!!

She gave him the bags..Surya was arranging it in cab...Meanwhile, Sam quickly went and made a bread toast and coffee and packed some fruits and water bottle..

Sivaangi and Surya came in after arranging bags in the car..

Sam : deii, Surya..saptu po sollu..

Surya : athellam ava sapda maata..

Sivaangi : yaaru sonna?? Naa sapduven..

She grabbed it from Sam and ate it..

Surya and Sam chuckled at her..

Sivaangi : enna??

Surya : unne purinjakave mudila Siv...

She just smiled and ate it..her eyes caught Sam and he was already looking at her..she turned her gaze down..he came to her..