Epi 19

Next day, early in the morning, Aadhira got up!! She tried to move away from the bed but got stucked!! She looked her side and found Sivaangi is sleeping by hugging her hands!! She caressed her hair and made her to sleep properly!! She got refreshed and went to see her father!! She found him sleeping peacefully!! She just sits there for a while looking at him and then checked on the time!! She freaked out seeing the time, it's almost 8'!! She immediately ran to Sam and Surya's room!! She knocked the door and waited for them to open!! But, got happy to see Sam fully ready!!

Sam: Ennachu da? En ivlo tensed ah iruka?

Aadhira: Ayo!! Ila Sam!! Time airchu!! Ungala ezhupa than vanthen!! Thank God you're ready!!

Sam: On aalu than toongitu irukan!! Ready aga sollu!!

Her face flushed!! He chuckled and smiled at her!!

Aadhira: Sa... Sammm!!!

Sam: I know da!!! Avan ah ready aga sollu!! Ellam nallathuku than nadakum!!

Aadhira: Thanks Sam!!

And, Aadhira went in to look after Surya!! Sam went to Sivaangi's room!! He found her sleeping cutely hugging the pillow!! He slowly locked the room and sits nearer to her!! He caressed her hair!! She murmured..,

Sivaangi: Samieii!!!!

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead!! She stirred in sleep and looked at him!! She leaned her hands towards him!! He smiled and carried her and let her in washroom!! She got bath and got ready!! She came out after wearing a beautiful yellow salwar!! He pulled her to him and hugged her!!

Sam: Love you de!!!

Sivaangi: Love you more Samieii!! Naanum varen Samm court ku!!!

Sam broke the hug and looked at her!!

Sam: Naan solrathu kelu Pappa!! Naan, Surya, Rudhran poitu varom!! Naan sonna keppa la!!

She looked at him!!

Sivaangi: Cheri Sam!!

He kissed her forehead!!

They both went down and found Rudhran, Surya already ready!!

Rudhran: Polam Sam!!

Sam: Polam!!

The trio bid bye and went to the court!! They first meet the lawyer in the court!!

Sam: Hellow sir!!

Lawyer: Morning Sam!! Don't worry about anything!! The case in favour of us!! Your evidences arr much Stronger now!! Will surely push both of them in jail!

Surya: Thank you so much sir!! 

Lawyer: No mention!!

They moved inside the court!! And, found Deva and Kishore sitting there!! The trio's anger reached its peak!! But, they controlled it!! Soon, the judge arrived there!!  The judge started the case!! And, Sam's lawyer already presented every of the evidence in favour of Tharman!!! He gave the copy of which Aadhira's father gave along with the statement!! Also, about the planned accident which happens to Tharman!! Kishore and Deva didn't expect this and they lost their colours!! They about to run from that place but before that Rudhran and Sam pulled them inside!! Surya gave them a strong punch and that made them to shut their mouth and sit!!! And, the Judge announced the final Statement!! He announced Kishore and Deva as a culprits and imprisoned both of them around 7years for cheating Tharman also for the condition of Aadhira's father!! And, He asked them to pay the fine amount of Rupees 45lakhs!! And, finally the Judgement came in favour of them!! The trio hugged each other in happiness!! Thay thanked the lawyer and left the place happily!! They drove to the house fastly!!!