Epi 18

Later on the evening, Sam and Sivaangi decided to go out for dinner!!

Sivaangi was in the room getting ready for the night out!! Aadhira was together with Surya whereas Swetha was with her appa!!

Sam quickly get ready and knocked on Sivaangi's room door. No one came to open!! He slightly push the door and it was open. He sneaked in and caught a beautiful sight. Sivaangi was standing there in her bathrobe and seriously thinking about something looking at the wardrobe. He slowly locked the door and walked in!!

Sam : paapa!!

She immediately turned to see him!!

Sivaangi : Sammeeyyy!! Nee enna da pandra inga??

He didn't say anything but just continue walking to her!! He stood right infront of her!! She held her bathrobe tightly!!
Sam held both her hands and pushed her to the cupboard. He held her hands strongly!!

Sivaangi : Samieee!!

He kissed her forehead strongly and let her hands free and immediately cupped her face!! She held his arms!! He smooched her softly and found her lips!! She gasped and held his arms tightly!! He slowly kissed her lips, to which she pull him more and kissed him passionately too!! After what felt like forever they moved apart!! He pressed his forehead on her's.

Sam : I love you Sivvu!!!

Sivaangi : I love you more than you can imagine Samm!!

He smiled and kissed her head!!!

Sam : cheri polama??

Sivaangi : etheyyy!! Ipdiyaa??? She glared at him!!

Sam : ehh illa di!! Change pannitu vaa!!

She again turned to her wardrobe!!

Sivaangi : enna podurathune terila samieee!!!

She said with her most innocent face!!

Sam : kozhanthai ingaa vaa choose panalama!! Unaku ethu pudichiruku??

She pointed two dresses!!

Sivaangi : neeyaee choose pannu Samiee!!

He took a blue dress and gave it to her!! She happily smiled at him!!

Sam : cheri change pannu!!

Sivaangi : nee veliya po!!

Sam : athelam mudiyathu!!

He crossed his hands and stand there!!

Sivaangi : Sammiee yen da ipdi pandre?? Po veliyaa!!

She pushed him!! He didn't moved an inch!!

Sivaangi : samiee pleacchhh!!!

He chuckled looking at her!!

He pulled her to him and kissed her cheeks tightly and went out from the room. At the right time Surya came out from another room and saw him rubbing his neck and coming out!!

Surya : thorathi vittala!!

Sam : deiii!!velaiya poi paaru!!

Surya : nalla pandra da!!

Immediately, he walked away before Surya roast him further!! Sivaangi got ready and came out. They went out together for dinner in Surya's bike.
She hugged him tightly from back!! She was talking to him non stop and he was listening to all her stories!! Suddenly,

Sivaangi : Deiii Sameyyy!! Namba enga porom??

Sam : vaa naa kutitu poren!!

Sivaangi: enga da??