Epi 6

Sam POV

She got discharged finally and we came back home. All the while, she never let go my hand even for once. I gave her the medicines. She just lean to my shoulder.

Surya : room la toongariya Sivvu??

Sivaangi: Mmm!!

Surya : cheri vaa!!

She walked weakly to her room..I made her lay on the bed and covered her with comforter..

Sivaangi : Sammm

Sam : sollu paapa!!

Sivaangi : nee ingaya padukuriya pls??

Her eyes welled up...I don't know what's bothering her.

Sam : ithuku yen pls ellam solra??

She moved in more and gave me some space. I sat and lean on the headboard. She kept her head on my lap. I caressed her head.

Sivaangi : enaku tookama iruku!! Engayum pogathe Sam!!

Sam : pogala paapa..nee toongu!!

I caressed her hair and she slowly drifted to deep sleep. I made her sleep properly on the pillow and keep on caressing her head.

Almost after an hour, my phone vibrates and it was Surya..

He doesn't want to answer the call here and disturb her peaceful sleep. He got up and went out leaving the room door open.

As he went out, he saw Surya there..

Surya : ethachum sonnala da??

Sam : illa macha!! Toongra!!

Surya : Mmm..lunch sapda vei da..

Sam : iru naa elupitu varen..

He came in to the room again and  caressed her head...she get up from her deep sleep quickly and curled herself on the corner of the bed.

Sivaangi : enna onnum seiyathe..plss..plss..enna vitru..venaa!!

Sam : Sivvuuu..paapa..naan maa!!

She didn't even open her eyes..she held the comforter close with her.

Sivaangi : venaa..plss...enkitta varathe!! Po!! Ammmmaaaaa!!!

She screamed..

Sam got so shocked he shook her hard...

Sam : Sivv..kanna thoranthu paaru!! Yaarume illa maa..

Surya rushed to the room.

Surya : ennachu Sivvu??

She slowly open her eyes. The moment she saw Sam..she jumped and hugged him tightly..

Sivaangi : Samm..Sammm..

Sam : paapa..ennachu maa??

Sivaangi : Samm..Samm..avaaan..avann

Her lips trembles..she shivered in fear...her eyes were continuously tearing..

He held her close to him. She started to pant hard. He hugged her tightly and caressed her head.

Sam : paapa..paapa..

She didn't utter a word..

Sam : paapa..enna paaru maa..

She look up to him still being in his embrace.

Sam : onnum illa da..naanum Suryavum maatumthaan irukum..vere yaarum illa!!

Sivaangi : Mmm!!!

He made her sit on the bed. Surya gave a cup of water. She drank it and leaned on Sam's shoulder. She looks so weak. Sam made her to sleep on the bed. Tears flow down his cheeks not able to accept seeing her being in vulnerable state like that.