Final Episode part 2

Sam came down to meet Tharman and Devi. They were having their breakfast. He joined them too.

Tharman : vaanga Sam!!

Devi : sapdu vaa ya!!

Sam joined them!!

Sam : uncle and aunty ungakitta onnu sollanum!!

Tharman : sollunga Sam!

Sam : naa Sivvu va kalyanam panikalamnu nenaikiren!! I mean naanga relationship la irukum!! Unga blessings and ennoda family blessings oda next step polamnu iruken!!

Tharman and Devi smiled at him contently!!

Tharman : naanga paathakuda paapaku ipdi oru paiyana paaka mudiyathu!! Engaluku romba santhosham Sam!! Veetuku vanthu pesa sollunga!!

Hours passed!! He called his family and talk with them regarding this!! They were so happy!! Eventually, they agreed to come over to meet Sivaangi's family.

3 days passed!!

Sam's family came to meet Sivaangi's family. They were on the way. Aadhira and Swetha were helping her to get ready.

Sam called her!! Swetha answer it!!

Sam : paapa!! Ennoda shirt un room la iruku nenaikiren!! Naa vanthu eduthukiren!!

Swetha : sirrr!! Unga shirt intha room la illa sir!!

Sam : Swethaaa!!

Swetha : unga paapa va neenga aprama paarunga!! Ippa phone ah veinga!!

Surya laughed his lungs out!! Sam rubbed his nape and end the call!! After a while, Sam's family came to Sivaangi's house!! Tharman and Devi were hosting them. Sam, Surya and Rudhran joined them too. Devi maa came up to bring Sivaangi.

Swetha and Aadhira held her hand and brought her down the stairs!! Sam's eyes glued on her!!

Surya : Aheemm!! He clears his throat!!

Sam glared at him!! Sofia maa came and pin jasmine flowers on Sivaangi's hair!! Sivaangi hugged Sofia maa tightly. She patted her back and kissed her cheeks!!

Sam : eschusmee!!

All looked at him!!

Sam : naa ponnukitta pesalama!!

All laughed at them!! Sivaangi was blushing!!

Surya : apo ivlo naal enna da panninga??

Sam chuckled and held Sivaangi's hand and made her sit beside him!! He entwined their hands and kept it on his lap.

Sam : azhaga iruka di!! He whispered to her!!

Sivaangi smiled and blushed at the same time!!

Sam : ivlo vekka padatha Sivvu!! Enaku ennanamo thonuthu!!

Sivaangi : deiii!! Samieee!!

She immediately closed his mouth!! He kissed her hand!! She immediately took her hands!!

Surya : deiii enna da pandringa??

Sivaangi : Ivan thaan da!!

Sam : naa ennadi panna??

Surya : nee ennada panala??

Sam rubbed his nape and smiled at her!! They decided to do the engagement in a month!! After spending some time, Sam's family left!!

Aadhira : Cheri naa Veetuku poren appa taniya irupanga!!

Surya : vaa naa drop pandren!!

She bid bye to them and left with Surya!!