Epi 15

Sam's phone rang.

Sivaangi : eduthu pesu da!!

Sam : ivanuku oru velaiya illaya!!!

He answered the call!!

Sam : yenna da??

Surya : deii..veetu minnuku etho car irunthuchu da..naanum Aadhiravum car edukum pothu antha car vegama poirchu da!! Yarro namba veeta pathutu iruthurukanga!!

Sam : cheri cheri..onnum illa..neenga document edututhu seekerema veetuku vaanga..

He ends the call and immediately look out from the window!!

Sivaangi : ennachu Sam?? Surya enna sonna??

Sam : onnum illa paapa!! Konjo neram inga iru!!

Sivaangi: naanum varen!!

She just held his hand and went down together with him. He locked the main and back door and checked on periyappa and periyamma. All were good. Aadhira's father was also sleeping.

Sivaangi : enna Sam?? Bayama iruku!!

Sam : onnum illa paapa!! Ellam lock pannirukanu paarthen!!

Sivaangi : illaaa!! Yaaro vanthangala??

Sam : onnum illa da..inga vaa nee!!

He pulled her to him and hugged her gently and carried her in his arms. They went down to the living room. He sat on the sofa with her. She snuggled to him and lean on his chest. He just patted her to sleep.

After awhile, Surya and Aadhira came back home. He felt so relieved seeing them. They locked the door. Sam grabbed the documents and checked everything. Sivaangi already woke up from her sleep and joined them.

Sivaangi : ennada potruku?? Inga kudu!!

He pass the papers to her.

Surya : actually, periyappa debt ku melaiya pay pannitu irukaru!! Intha accounts la paaru!!

Sivaangi: chaa!! Ivanla oru manushana!! Pavam periyappa!!

Aadhira : actually, nalla vela namakitta intha documents iruku!! Ithuve pothum!!

Sivaangi : thanks di!!

Aadhira : heyy vidu di!!

Sam get the documents back and kept it in his bag. That would be the safest place. All discussed for awhile and decided to sleep.

Sam and Surya just slept on the living room. Sivaangi and Aadhira went up to the room. Later that night, it was heavy rain. Sivaangi suddenly woke up to the thunder. She quickly grab two blankets and went down. She saw Sam curled himself and slept on the couch. She immediately covered him with blanket and on the other side Surya was shivering in cold as well. She covered him too and went Sam. She caressed his head. Immediately, he open his eyes and held her wrist tightly.

Sivaangi : heyy naathaan da!!

He loosen the grip and sat on the couch.

Sam : toongalaya di nee??

Sivaangi : naa ungaluku blanket eduthutu vanthen da!!

Sam : cheri padu vaa!!

Sivaangi : nee padu naa mela poren!!

Sam : pschh!! Inga vaa!!

He pulled her to him and she sat on his lap. He hugged her waist and just lay on the couch.

Sivaangi : deii Samiee!! Vidu da!!

Sam : hmmm padu paapa!!

He kissed her earlobe and hugged her more.