Epi 11

Sofia maa went to Sam's room.

Sofia maa : Sivaangi kitta pesiten!! Avanga veetla pesitu, anga poi moraiya ponnu kekkanum!!

Sam : maa athu...

Sofia maa : enna athu ithunu sollitu iruka!! Seekerama kalyanam pandra velaiya paarunga!!

Sam : cheri maa..cheri maa..naa avaloda periyappa periyamma paathu pesitu varum!!

Sofia maa : eppa poringa?

Sam : nalaiku kutitu poitu varen maa!!

Sofia maa : paathuko da!! Inime nambathaan ellame avalku!!

Suddenly, the room door open. Sivaangi stood there with tears!! She immediately came and  hugged Sofia maa!!

Sofia maa : azhakudathu!!

Sivaangi : mmm maa!!

Sofia maa : nalaiku Samkuda poitu periyappa periyamma paathutu vaa..cheriya?

Sivaangi: haan maa!!

She left them and went out. Sam hugged Sivaangi and caressed her head

Sam : pls azhatha maa!!

Sivaangi : hmmm Samm!!

Sam : toonguriya?

Sivaangi : mmm!!

He bring her to her room and gave her the medicines and made her sleep.

The next day!! They were all set to go village. Sam called Surya and ask him to join as well. Surya decided to join them there at the village.

They bid bye to Sam's family and get into the car!! It was 3 hours of drive!! They reached the village.

Sivaangi : Sam, Kishore family irupanga da!!

Sam : vaa maa!! Athaan naa iruken la!!

She hesitantly get down from the car. She saw some of the goons were still there!! Suddenly, Santhi akka came running to her.

Santhi akka : epdi paapa iruka?

Sivaangi : periyamma periyappa epdi irukanga?

Santhi akka : nee yen maa tirumba vantha? Yaaru intha paiyan??

Sivaangi: vaanga kaa solren!!

Sivaangi went in and immediately her periyamma burst in tears seeing her there.

Devi : yen paapa tirumba vantha??

She hugged her tightly!!

Devi : unna tirumba poga vida maatanga paapa!!

Sivaangi : periyamma!! Azhathinga!! Neenga epdi irukinga?? Periyappa enga?

Hearing her voice, he came out from his room. Sivaangi ran and hugged her periyappa tightly!!

Sivaangi : epdi periyappa irukinga??

Tharman : nee epdi maa iruka??

Sivaangi : Mmm..mmm..iruken peripaa!! Neenga engakuda Chennaiku vanthurunga!!

Suddenly, they heard a evil laugh!! All stood shock and turned only to see Kishore there!! His goons already informed him that Sivaangi is now at the village!!

Kishore : ohhohoo...nee odi ponathum illama ippa ivangalaiyum kutitu poga vanthiya!!

He came and stood infront of her and almost slapped her!! Sivaangi closed her eyes tightly!! Suddenly, she heard a loud bang!! She didn't feel the pain on the cheek!! She opened her eyes only to see Sam punched his face!! Kishore's nose was bleeding!!