Epi 14

At Periyappa's house!!

Sam : paapa..late aachu..nee refresh aaitu padu maa!!

He let her in the room and went to his room,took shower and came to her room with a glass of milk. He knocked on the door but no response so he opened the door slowly. She was sleeping on the bed with towel tied around her hair. The lights were still on!!

He went in!!

Sam : paapa..paapa!!

He try to wake her up but no response from her!! He slowly try to take the towel and realised her hair is so wet.

Sam: paapa..ezhuthiri da!! Saptu padu maa!

Sivaangi: samiee!! She mumbled something and slept off again!!

He sat near her head and made her sleep on his lap and help to dry her hair with the towel. Then, he saw the bruises on her hand. He pulled her closer to him and made her sleep on his chest and caressed her hand slowly. She snuggled more to him. He pecked her forehead and look at her serene face. She comfortably slept hugging me.

Sivaangi POV

I woke up suddenly but to a beautiful sight. I was sleeping on his chest while he protectively hugs me around. I saw him sleeping uncomfortably leaning on the headboard. It must hurt his neck. I try to make him sleep properly but he woke up..

Sam : paapa!! Enna maa??

Sivaangi : nalla toongu da!!

I adjust pillow for him!!

Sam : intha milk kudichitu padu!!

Sivaangi : venaa Samiee

Sam : oru glass mattum!! Nee ethume sapdala da!!

She pouted and look at him!!

Sam : paava moonji set aagala di!!

Sivaangi : deiiii!!!

She grab the glass and emptied it and look at him!!

Sam : Good girl!

He ruffled her hair and made her sleep. He adjust the blanket for her and lay next to her.

Sivaangi : samieee...

Sam : mmm

Sivaangi : Sammieee..

Sam : enna di?? Toongu paapa!!

He patted her to sleep..

She slowly snuggled to him and he wrapped around her. She kissed his neck and he widely open his eyes.

Sam : enna venum??

Sivaangi : love you Sammiee!!

Sam : kozhanthaii!! Love you too da!!

She chuckled and comfortably slept on him.

The next day morning, they visited Aadhira's father and Surya came back home to rest. Its been like these for days, they took turns and stayed in hospital and look after Aadhira's father!!

After a week, the doctor decides to discharge Aadhira's father.

Sivaangi : Aadhira, neeyum appavum namba veetuku vaanga!! Anga taniya iruka vena!!

Aadhira : achoo!! Unaku yen di kashtam? Paravala naa manage pandren di!!

Surya : epdi manage pannuva taniya? Sonna kellu!!

Sivaangi: periyaapa and Periyamma thaan vara sonanga!! Nee vara avlothaan!!

Aadhira : thanks di!!

She hugged Sivaangi. They all went back home. Periyamma arranged a room for Aadhira's father. Aadhira shares room with Sivaangi. Since, all were tired, they took a nap.