cinquante-quatre

namjoon pulled the blunt away from his lips, finally feeling the affects of the weed he was smoking. it'd been a minute since he last did it but tonight felt perfect for it. he just finished a big ass drug deal that if didn't go right it would have probably ended with his life being gone. that was the difference with working with men and women, men reacted off anger and the way they felt about the person they'd potentially had to do business with. women were different, they reacted purely off of what benefits they could get, that's what made lee ji-eun so good at what she does, that's what made namjoon respect her and also be terrified of her.

she did business in public places so it'd seem like she was there for a good time. when in actuality she was there for business and business alone. she had taken a liking towards namjoon though, a lot of the men she worked with viewed her as someone who was weak and didn't know what they were doing, which always led to them dead in a ditch by her infamous gang who could never be traced back to. namjoon didn't see that in her, he actually saw a lot of himself in her when it came to business, that's what scared him the most, she reminded him of him.

"i like you rm." the woman said, eyes low and red as she looked at namjoon. she grabbed the blunt from namjoon's lips and hit a long drag of it. namjoon watched with his own low and red eyes. the room was smokey and stunk of sex and cigarettes. but namjoon found it slightly calming, maybe it was the weed, or maybe it was iu, he was to high to even care. she leaned into the male, her hair falling over his chest, eyes closed, breathing in namjoon's scent.

"i like you too iu." namjoon said, arm wrapping around her almost limp body. he leaned his head back, closing his eyes. he paid no mine to the shuffling and moving ji-eun made. he let her be as his mind went to seokjin. it'd been a few hours since he had last seen him and frankly he wanted to leave the club just so he can be with his boyfriend, and possibly persuade him into cooking something for him.

iu on the other hand was trying her best to move her way onto namjoon's lap but given that she was high, and embarrassingly enough a lightweight, she couldn't do much. for a long time she's had the biggest crush on namjoon and always wanted to get close with him. this drug deal presented the opportunity to do so. only problem was, namjoon had a higher tolerance than her, namjoon could handle 3 maybe 4 blunts on his own, her, 3, maybe 3 hits would absolutely end her. it's embarrassing, she makes money off of selling drugs, mainly weed yet she can't even handle it herself.

"you okay?" namjoon asked, voice low as he looked down at the woman who smoked way more than what she could handle. she giggled softly, trying to make it seem as if she was okay, she reached out for the blunt namjoon held.

"nah, i think you're done for the night. i'll grab your guards so you can get home." namjoon said while trying to remove himself from her grip. the second he stood up she pulled him back down and immediately crashed her lips onto his. he pulled away just as quickly. he stared at her in disbelief while she sat there with a dopey smile. he stood up ignoring her reaching out for him and immediately went to go for her guards. he was just happy no one else was in the room to see that.

once her guards were found he left the private room they were given and made his way downstairs. he was getting ready to leave but spotted someone who he knows probably wouldn't even want to speak to him. jungkook. if he was 100% sober right now he'd probably walk away and act as if he never seen him there but given that he was just a little high at the moment, he disregarded the obvious dislike jungkook had for him, walked over to him and planted himself right next to the younger. jungkook looked over and was kind of surprised at who he was seeing. he was about get up and walk away not in the mood to look at namjoon but the older male grabbed his arm, stopping him before he could even stand up.

"what do you want?" jungkook said, malice floating through every word. namjoon chuckled lightly, not knowing what it was particularly that made him find anything funny.