𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Your father had finally agreed to attend the party after much argument that it wasn't because of a boy. Even though it was. You wore a f/c dress and shoes to match. You made some simple curls in your hair while wearing the bracelets your father gave you as a gift. Before leaving, you both filled a bottle up with coffee just in case.

When you arrived, you were stuck waiting in a long line that led into a big, colorful, brightly lit house. And it looked like there was a rainbow over it despite it being dark out. The closer you got, you could see Camilo greeting people as they walk in. All the while shapeshifting into them. Your cheeks went red as your father nudged you.

"So that's him?" He teased. "Well, I'm not disappointed."

"Papá!" You blushed in embarrassment.

You started to get even more nervous as you moved up the line. When it was your turn, Camilo looked at you and smiled sweetly. Suddenly, it was like looking in a mirror that wasn't there as he embraced you.

'So he's the shapeshifter.' You thought.

"Glad you could make it, Hermosa." He whispered sending butterflies to your stomach.

He politely greeted your father before allowing you two to go in. You took a final glance back seeing Camilo give a small wave. You slightly waved back and went inside, immediately being hit with the strong scent.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑

As soon as that scent hit, I hastily opened my bottle and gulped the coffee down. I noticed it also affected Papá seeing him gulp down coffee. I started to second guess whether we should've came, but I felt better when he gave a reassuring smile.

"Go do some exploring, mija. This is our first time here." Papá said.

"Are you sure?" I was worried something would happen if we were separated. I always did.

"We won't stay long. You have better control over it than before, just meet back here within an hour." He reassured me.

I softly smiled and wandered off somewhere. I explored the house as it hung people's hats for them, shifted them with the floor tiles, and even the stairs became a slide for the little kids. I was able to come across a few more of the Madrigals. A beautiful girl that grew flowers, a young boy that spoke to animals, and a really buff girl that held a whole piano.

"Having fun yet, princesa?"

I was startled as Camilo snuck up on me. I almost lost control of myself. I sighed in relief after realizing it was him. He hastily apologized putting on another one of his charming smiles.

Cute...

"It's fine. I guess it's pretty enjoyable here so far." I answered investing in his eyes again.

Stop being weird Y/N!

He took my hand and started to lead me somewhere. I followed without question still stuck in my little trance.

"You should meet my parents. I think they should know who you are before I take you anywhere else." Camilo said pulling me through the crowd.

Eventually we arrived in the kitchen area where a woman with a yellow dress and curly hair was preparing more iced beverages. Or hail I should say. There was also a man by her side passing out the beverages. My heart dropped.

"Mamá, this is the girl I was talking about yesterday. Y/N." Camilo said getting the woman's attention.

He talked about me??