In a Flash

(m/r) POV

I was working in a bar as a bartender and a waiter. I guess that was a good but bad idea to have as a job. When I was working I was all alone and I had to turn all the lights on and off. I went around looking to see if anyone was still at the bar.

But then I walked into the wrong room, a man was sitting with a group of men in suits. I run out hoping they didn't notice I had walked seen them. I act like I was working turning lights on and off. They find me and stand in front of me I just keep flipping the lights on and off though.

But then we hear a big bam and then they run out of the bar. I stand there confused to why they were running away. A man drops his gun, it shooting me while I was flipping the light on and off. I drop to the floor and start to lose my feelings completely.

-Timeskip-

Barry POV

I walk to a abandoned bar with the police station for a case. There had been many mafias here and they started coming back. We came back to see if they were hanging out here still. I put some gloves on my hands and opened the door to the bar.

There was dust everywhere and I walk to a room where nobody was in. I checked for any clues but couldn't find anything. But then I find a gun, I put it in a evidence bag giving it to someone. I found blood in front of it but there was no body.

I sigh and walk to the car after we had to go back home. I walk to my office and sit there searching for some more evidence to the case. Eventually everyone leaves but I stay having nothing to do. But then I hear something downstairs so I walk downstairs.

"You won't do anything bad anymore right? You're going to be nice and go to jail for the things you've done." I saw a short person wearing baggy clothes with a hood holding a tied up man. It was one of the Doom's members, they started nodding his head looking afraid of him.

"I'm going to leave now bye bye.~" Then he disappears and I stand there shocked about what I just saw. "I saw you, your not that good at hiding hunny." I turn behind me and see the short guy standing there.

"I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry I just had to get him to the police. I actually have to leave now you should leave to it's pretty late. Bye bye." Then they disappear again and I walk downstairs to the mob boss. I call Joe and he comes seeing the boss, I leave after.

I run to Star Labs, I see Caitlin and Cisco walk up to them. "At the police station I met a meta-human." They look at me confused and look at the computer. "We didn't get a call though, oh wait did you see their powers?

What were they?" I smile as Cisco starts gushing about his ideas for superpowers. "Anyways they had a member from the Dooms and they put them in there. They even talked to me and didn't hurt me.

But the things is they just disappeared, no tricks or anything." Cisco smiles at me and looks at me shaking his head. "Is it another Peek-a-boo?" I shake my head at him and Caitlin stands there thinking.

"We should wait for them to pop up again but next time meet them when your The Flash. We might get more information out of it and we should figure out why he's helping the police." Cisco nods his head smiling sitting at a desk. We all go home our separate ways and I get to bed falling asleep.

I wake up and get dressed quickly running to work because I woke up late again. Once I got there Joe almost bit my head off about being late again. After about 4-6 hours they let me off since I had been working a lot lately. I sigh and leave grabbing my jacket, going to Star Labs.

    When I got there Caitlin and Cisco were talking about something. "What are you talking about?" They turn to me and Caitlin walks to me slowly. "We think that we've found the meta-human but we need you to visit them as The Flash.