30. sticks

shen qingxuan's walking ability was restored, which was a good thing. when he came to his father's eyes, he was keenly aware that there was joy and excitement in his father's eyes, but there was no surprise. yes, no. but he was very sure that no one else knew about it except him and yi mo. shen qingxuan had doubts, and after the doubts, he looked at yi mo next to him, and there was no expression on yi mo's face, indifferent as usual, looking at shen father. at this glance, shen qingxuan understood everything, although it was not meticulous enough, but the information obtained was enough. after a long time of intimacy, he had learned how to discern emotions on immo's face. this is an ability that only the closest people have.

lowering his eyes, shen qingxuan didn't say a word. shen father did not show a strange look, followed by a drink to celebrate, just like the time when shen qingxuan restored his ability to speak, relatives and friends all invited to the home, not drunk and not returning.

after three days of the banquet, shen qingxuan rested for a moment, went to his father's study with the night, said nothing, and knelt quietly.

father shen sat behind the table, looking at his son who had come to ask for sin, and his heart was quite relieved, fortunately, he finally knew that he had come to ask for sin, not without repentance.

as a father, i always want my son to be well. few parents in the world will look at their sons in a crooked path, and he is no exception. although he did not mind adopting a child who was combined with a demon as a grandson, it was not the same as agreeing to his son and the demon as a husband and wife, and the demon was still a male demon. regarding the matter on the bed, father shen did not even need to ask, and he knew that his son was subordinate to the people. with this incident alone, father shen already felt humiliated in his heart, and his face was completely disgraced.

now the son is willing to come and ask for his sins, as long as he is willing to repent, and the father is not a narrow-minded person, of course, he can not blame the past.

father shen took up the tea cup, took a sip of tea to moisten his voice, and said softly: "since you have come, get up and speak." "

shen qingxuan lowered his head, but he didn't move.

father shen's eyelids jumped a little, "could it be that i was wrong?" "

shen qingxuan raised his head, his face did not show waves, and asked, "what did my father think?" "

as soon as he asked this, old master shen knew that some things were not as simple as he thought, yes, how he had forgotten that when his son was five years old, he went to play in the martial artist's house, and in the courtyard, in order to design a trap, he caught a sparrow and lay in the courtyard for a day until he was caught. he was like this since he was a child, how could he give up when he grew up?

after a pause, old master shen said, "what i think is that you are in good health now, and it is time for me to have a grandchild." "

"father forgot." shen qingxuan said quietly, "you already have a grandson, he can climb in march, he can walk in may, only in june he has walked like a fly, his words are clear, if he is taught by good life, the future is invincible." "

"after all, it is not a relative and a grandson, and there is a difference between inside and outside." mr. shen said.

"my father never taught me this, and i only remember my father saying that people only distinguish between good and evil, good and bad, and there is no internal and external dissident. could it be that the child misremembered? "

shen qingxuan replied, old master shen choked for a moment, and finally got a little angry, "your voice is good, you have learned to talk back to your father?" did i teach you this?! "