volume iii. xxvii

- don't even think about it.

liu yan's voice landed on the ground, although his voice was light, shen jue on the side could hear it clearly, and when his heart was neutral, he had a plan. returning to the room to take a few cloth bags, shen jue said hello and did not stay, and walked out of the courtyard door.

as the son of man, he should be filial to himself. therefore, shen jue did not hesitate to travel through the mountains, looking for the traces left by the snakes in the mountains, and followed these smells all the way to its old nest.

although luofu mountain is large, there are many snakes in the mountain, but there are not several kinds of poisonous snakes, most of them are non-venomous cauliflower snakes, usually eat some small animals, sneaking to find some bird eggs to swallow to eat the belly, encounter hunters on the mountain to hunt, are trembling and hiding back in the cave, or find a leaf pile to drill into, afraid of being caught peeling and bone removal, stewed into a pot of delicious food to relieve the heat. it's really harmless.

but even so, they were inexplicably hurt. the family was old and small, a nest of hundreds of mouths, so the god who fell from the sky stretched out five fingers, as if nail rake, a few of them rake into the cloth bag.

there was not even a chance to escape.

shen jue did not distinguish between male and female, in this vibrant, spring moonlight, found nest after nest of snakes, and put them all into cloth bags, a cloth bag contained several nests of snakes, regardless of species, so that the snakes did not have time to speculate on their future fate, they first tied up in the cloth bags, twisted and entangled.

they all don't know that the reason for this disaster is because of a saying from someone in the mountains: don't even think about it.

and the son of this man, the god of the cloth bag, came to clean up all the snakes in the mountain, male and female, and drove them away.

shen jue spent a night of hard work, relying on a keen sense of smell, packed the mountain snakes on his back, and ran for two hundred miles before stopping. he looked around in the night, a good place in the mountains, suitable for releasing these snakes. then he unloaded the cloth bag from his back, and hesitated when he was just about to untie the hemp rope, and after a moment's pause, he put the cloth bag back on, and with some of his own mana, he ran all the way, and then ran out of the five hundred miles, only to find a lonely mountain, and release the snakes - nearly a thousand miles away, these snakes should not be found - as to whether these snakes will be dissatisfied, it is not in his consideration.

filial piety is a heart, and obedience requires skill, and people have done this for thousands of years. as for shen jue, by the way, shun, he never had the idea of opportunism.

since the father has troubles, the son must think of ways to relieve his worries. all he could do was to make sure that there was no snake in the mountain (except fore, so that even if imo refused to give up, he would not find a suitable object.

compared with the son's stupid method, the father's is more skilled, and liu yan went directly to the well to fetch a bucket of water.

the well water in the mountains is cold and clear, and in the hot summer heat, shen jue often uses well water mixed with some honey for his family to drink. the sweetness is cold and cold, which is really the beauty of the joy of life.

what liu yan did was to scoop the cold water with a horse spoon, press the restless black snake to the ground, and pour a cold heart from beginning to end.

the lust that had not yet fully exploded was like a small flame of weak wind, and before a little smoke could be raised, it was extinguished.

frozen for no reason, the black snake hovered wet on the bed, expressing its innocence and doubts with its eyes. the object of his gaze, on the other hand, stood by the bedside and told him indifferently, "you are mine." "