volume ii. xiii

as soon as the two words were finished, the afterglow was still swirling, the drapery was suddenly lifted, and yi mo bullied on him, forcing ji jiu to open his eyes. the two looked at each other in the darkness, like two beasts hiding in the depths of the jungle, each with its own wounds.

ji jiu said, "you have the intention to embarrass me." "

immy didn't argue against this. in fact, when the woman walked towards this side, he immediately noticed that he was hugging ji jiu and had no intention of letting go. later, the woman got closer and closer, until she stood near the courtyard wall and looked at their embrace... knowing that it would cause trouble to ji jiu, he did not intend to let go. although this person does not know how important it is to himself, at present, he can not let go.

yi mo held out his hand, cold fingers touched his face, rubbed for a moment, and asked, "why don't you justify?" "

ji jiu was stunned for a moment, and quickly threw off his face to shake off that finger and asked, "what is the defense?" "

"she said you broke your sleeve." yi mo withdrew his hand and sat on the edge of the bed, uncovered the quilt, put himself in it, pasted it next to the warm body, and tucked the quilt back in, before putting his arm around the man's waist and continuing: "why don't you justify?" "

ji jiu sneered, resisted the affectionate hand on his waist, and said, "is it useful to argue?" "

"i didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but just held you, and when i kissed you, she was gone." yi mo grabbed his wrist in the quilt, held it in his palm, gave up his waist, only held the hand, and then stopped moving, and continued in his mouth: "she is just speculating and suspicious, so she came to blackmail you to find out the facts... if you justify it, she'll be relieved. you don't argue, why? "

"why not!" ji jiu threw his hands in the quilt and used another unincared hand to rescue him, and both hands were taken down by yi mo at the same time and locked in his arms. ji jiu was annoyed and raised his leg to kick him, screaming, "let go!" "

yi mo locked the person in his arms, and then he laughed, his voice was low and very pleasant, and then he moved over and whispered in his ear: "you don't argue, but you admit it?" "

"what do you think?!" ji jiu was overwhelmed and hid, not even listening carefully to the meaning of his words.

yi mo said, "you recognize the name of 'broken sleeves.'" "

ji jiu was frightened, and forgot to resist, and quickly denied: "nonsense! "

"nonsense?" yi mo said lightly, "if you don't admit it, why didn't you defend it at that time, you may not be able to see it, she will be much more at ease when she gets your defense, but you don't argue, but instead say those words - clearly admit that you are a habit of breaking sleeves, the good of long yang, and agree to change." what, now i want to change my mouth? "

ji jiu stopped resisting after being stunned, as if frozen, and looked at him sideways, for a while, finally lowered the volume, and said indignantly: "how can i argue with her?" tell her that for more than half a year, i let a man be pressed under me?! tell her that i am not a dragon yang fetish at all, but am forced to bend?! do you want me to tell my wife that her husband is a demon?! you make me how to say the exit! his voice was suppressed to a very low level, but it was close to roaring with anger, as if crawling to the ground.

he said, "how do you want me to argue with her?!" "

it was in this kind of anger, those xu uneasiness and shame, ji jiu hid.

as yi mo said, at that time, he did not even think of arguing that he was not what she thought, and he did not even think of washing himself of this disgraceful name.