volume iii. xxx

shen jue said, "if you die, you may not be able to meet again in the next life." this life is here, willing? "

"there's nothing to be upset about, it's what i should do." xu mingshi replied.

it is because i don't know that i may not be able to meet him in the next life, so it is important to do a good job in this life.

he had experienced a lot in his life, no matter how much bustle he had experienced, no matter how much prosperity he had admired, but in the end, what stopped in his mind was the snowy winter, and he and this family sat in the octagonal pavilion shrouded by the curtain, hugging the fire, watching the snow fluttering, drinking and talking in the pavilion where the cold wind could not invade. shen qingxuan's words were full of wisdom, even if it was a simple thing, there was a lot of interest in coming out of his mouth. at that time, he was young and young, his heart was unstable, he was often teased by laughing, and he accidentally threw the fine wine in his hand everywhere; at that time, shen jue also called him "uncle xu", it was the innocent child between his eyebrows, running around the adults in the pavilion, running and running to see uncle xu laughing madly, there was no image, and he couldn't help but laugh; yi mo was silent, but he also smiled, and filled their empty wine cups with hot wine.

it was the most ordinary winter day, the plum blossoms in the courtyard bloomed, and shen qingxuan invited him to enjoy the flowers.

not too much enthusiasm. it's just snowflakes fluttering, plum blossoms fragrant, the stove is hot, peanuts are roasted by the fire "crackling", and the wine cup is filled and then drunk and then filled again.

however, it is, the flowers are blooming, and the scenery is rising.

at that time, they did not know that the road ahead was so bumpy, nor did they know that there would be so many scattered. none of them have the ability to foresee, the road ahead is unknown, and they are drunk together.

at that time, they thought they would be friends for a lifetime, and to this day, they know that this fate is so long. love does not diminish with the passage of time, but it is polished more and more deeply by time.

death is terrible, even though he is already a decaying old man, and he still has a fear of the eternal darkness that is coming.

but love and righteousness resolutely constitute the source of movement to death.

when you still have the strength to stretch out your hand, pull a friend, not to win fame and praise, but only to maintain things even if you lose your life, and to be able to stand in the world without shame.

it is rescue, it is support, it is love, it is friendship.

it is precisely because there is such a thing in the world, and there are people who chase these things, that they can be beautiful and continue to be beautiful.

he had already made up his mind, but shen jue thought about it again and again, the vision was always beautiful, but the process was often cruel and twisted, and he exchanged xu mingshi's life for yi mo's return, and shen jue was unwilling to do it with love and reason.

"it's about the father, this matter should consult the father's meaning," shen jue said, "the father can't make up his mind, then it should be decided by the father." "

xu mingshi said, "can't you agree?" "

"no, you can't." shen jue replied conclusively.

"shen jue," xu mingshi looked at him, thinking and asking, "over the years, is there one thing in your family that you have decided to advocate?" "

shen jue was stunned at first, thought for half a moment, and finally shook his head. this time he shook his head, with a lot of shame.

the children of ordinary people have long become the pillars of the family, giving advice, setting directions, and making propositions for the family. and he had never had a time like that.