7 - Acceptance

Dream woke up that morning to a Sapnapless bed. He was confused, he just wanted Sapnap back in his arms. Which is why when Sapnap emerged from the bathroom and flopped down on the bed he immediately reached out for the younger.

Settling into each other's arms once again they let soft smiles overtake their faces, both wanting to stay in each other's embrace until as long as possible. Now that they had each other neither was willing to let go.

"Good morning," Sapnap whispered.

Dream was too tired to respond so he just tried to pull Sapnap closer with a small hum. The pair had stayed up all night wrapped in each other's arms, unwilling to let go. They talked and watched movies, not paying attention to any one film long enough to really see what was going on. They were far too busy exchanging kisses and sharing love.

"Let's get up, I want to go make something for Breakfast."

Dream thought that Sapnap was far too willing to leave the comfy bed, all he wanted to do was stay wrapped up in the sheets and each other's arms.

"No, let's stay here."

Sapnap snorted at that, pressing a soft kiss to Dreams forehead. If Dream wanted to stay in bed then he would. Sapnap would stay in bed with Dream all day if that is what he wanted. Although it only took another 30 minutes until Dream decided he was also hungry.

The pair slowly started to get out of bed, making their way downstairs. George had texted the grouchat an hour ago saying that he was going out for breakfast with Punz so they knew the house was all theirs.

Staring on some Pancakes they had their lovely stereotypical couple moment of love songs filling the room while Sapnap hugged Dream from behind as he cooked. All was right for them. Everything felt like it had reached a good point, they were loved by the other.

The two spent the rest of the day on the couch cuddled up watching some anime, being joined by George when he got home. The three friends were happy, the couple was happy and there was no longer any drama and fear of rejection. The awkward tension that once lingered has disappeared over night.

As Dream and Sapnap got into bed again that night the final words exchanged between the two before drifting off to sleep were easy for the pair.

"I love you Dream."

"I love you Sapnap." 

___________________________________

AN: a short but sweet end to this mini book. dreamnap supremecy :)