제1장

They're mean... why do they do this to me ... i never did anything to them. My teachers won't even help me they don't care... my family doesn't know and i don't plan on telling them. Well let's talk about something else, my name is Y/N Y/L/N i'm 18 and I'm a senior in high school. Most of my class bully me and if they don't it's because they're also bullied.

Those perso can do whatever they want their parent gives money to our school because they're rich....... As if no one in this fucking private school wasn't rich...
Let's concentrate a bit because if i don't hurry I'll be late and it'll be another reason for them to laugh at me.

As i was walking fast to be on time i bumped into a group of boys. They were 8 of them. I got up really fast and apologize.

Y/n: i'm so sorry i didn't see you i was in a hurry. I'm late for school i have to go

I didn't let them speak and i sprinted towards my school. Thankfully i was on time ... out of breath but on time.... When i went to my seat i saw 사나, 모모 and tzuyu  laughing at me with 은벌,  진진 and 상우. I didn't pay much attention to them cause I'm used to it but i don't think the liked it... i can hear tzuyu's heal coming in my direction.

Tzuyu: yah you poor bitch you didn't bring me my food ...
Y/n: but how was i supposed to know you wanted food....?
Tzuyu:  you are my run errand thing your always supposed to bring me foods and drinks!!!
Y/n: but why .....?
Tzuyu and momo: because you're poor you twat!!
Sana: don't ask too much to her she's too dumb to understand.
Momo: oh yeah you're right she don't belong here.
Y/n: how would you know...!
Tzuyu slapped me and looked me in the eyes
Tzuyu: don't you dare talk back or disobey me you fucker.!!!

As i was still shocked sitting on my chair the teacher came in and made everyone sit.

Math teacher: today a group of students got transferred here three of them will be in your class. Come in boys!!!

The three of them entered and i wasn't expecting them to be from the group i bumped into...
Now that i look at them they are pretty good looking

Math teacher: can you introduce yourself one by one please.
Boy 1: hello my name is san and I'm 18 please take care of me

So his name is san like mountain....? .... For real like who name their son mountain.... Like why, why tho ... what was the reason....
(Hehe i know you know it marion)

Boy2: hi I'm yunho but you can call me yun-hoe or yunhoooo~~~ and I'm 19 please let's be friends
Boy3: hi I'm seonghwa I'm friend with these two dumbass and I'm 20 but didn't pass last year ...so yeah.... Let's be friend.

Okay so if i get it correctly we have a mountain, a hoe and an "old" man. Yay great .... Feel the irony.
But looking at them there's is no chance that we'll be friend because tzuyu and her friends are gonna stick to them....

Math teacher: so there's a seat next to Y/n and two in the back. Y/n please raise your hand.

I raised my hand with no confidence.

End of chapter 1

See you next chapter