제8장

previously : " I didn't know how to react nor what to do so i stayed frozen in place."

tzuyu was screaming and demanding for them to let her go so that she could make me regret and to my surprise the first one to say something was san who told her to quit being a bitch and start acting like a normal person or no one was gonna stay with her. seonghwa came to me in the meantime and made sure i was okay and not hurt the rest of them followed quickly after asking me if i needed anything. 

A lot of people were watching and whispering about how tzuyu assaulted me and hearing those comment made her realise she was making a scene in front of the whole school and not just our class. But most importantly we were not inside the school, so people passing by could easily see and hear so if anything went wrong any person could report it not only to the school but it could go as far as calling the cops. after she realised that she quiet down and when san and jongho let her go she just hurriedly went inside with her friends.

San came to me looking all worried and ask me all sort of questions, his friend gave him a look i still can't describe. my brother and his friend took two of the car and went back home telling us they'll come get us back leaving us with two car.  Going inside was a little stressful as we were getting stares from a lot of people. 

during our first class i could feel tzuyu staring angrily at me and it was giving me chills. And not to help her friends were at it to, thankfully i had san and his friend with me but something was off he kept looking at his phone like something was bothering him. I was having a hard time deciding if i should ask what was wrong or not and ended up asking 

Y/N : hey san is there something wrong you keep looking at your phone 

SAN : oh huh just our man- hyung who texted me about something important that we have to do but th thing is i don't want to leave you alone here and risk you getting attacked by that crazy girl again.

Y/N : you don't have to worry i'm sure the rest of the day will go smoothly.

SAN : i don't doubt you but i can't say the same about her, and you can't say i don't have a point she's been staring at you for the entire class.

Y/N : i know but she won't do anything as anyone could see like this morning and it seems like it hit her right in the brain

SAN : i trust you and if anything happen i beg you please call me immediately

i couldn't help myself but to blush and smile at his words, my heart beating strangely fast i nodded and turned my head back to my notebook but i was still asking myself why did that simple sentence made me this shy and flustered.  To stop thinking about it i tried concentring back on the lesson but no matter how hard i just couldn't focus on it anymore.

SAN POV : (First time switching pov)

gosh i'm stupid i almost said manager i hope she didn't hear it, i was to much focused on his message that i almost made this mistake. I guess the other members got the text too, we have to go to the agency to prepare our next song release and also discuss about when are we doing the face reveal. I guess it's kinda time we show ourself but i'm still scared.

 we just made friend with y/n but what if she doesn't accept us or what if she think we betrayed her and played her or that we lied to her or even change her behavior because she'll know who we really are... there is too much to think about like what if the fans say our next song doesn't fit us or that it's not good what if y/n says it and what if i was her favorite member but after the song it's another member. 

i internally sighed, and i'm at it again ... overthinking but it's different this time all the bad things are related to y/n not liking what we do or not liking me as an idol ... what is happening to me i should really talk with seonghwa hyung or hongjoong hyung but i don't want to bother them they must be really busy too... and they'll probably think this is stupid and that i'm being annoying .

hey my dear reader it's been a while but don't worry i am slowly but surely updating 

so how do you think san will overcome this mess created in his mind and what will happen next 

 well we'll know that in the next chapter as well as the next song they will release hehehehe 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYEBYE. <3