제4장

Previously : She came to me and ...

She started yelling at me that I was taking her Oppa... She was saying i took San away and now I was taking Changbin and I wasn't understanding because I took no one and most importantly Changbin is my brother. AWhile I was thinking about all that she said she took it as if I was not listening and so she got furious and grabbed my hair.

 It was hurting me a lot but I wasn't saying nor whining because it would've been her win. Soon enough class would start and she would have to go and sit so bearing with it a little shouldn't be a hard task.

Or so I thought, she pulled much harder and few hair even fell out. She was still screaming and I was scared I wanted to be saved but at the same time I didn't want to seem weak. What seemed as 10 minutes actually was only 2 and she had to stop since the teacher came. I succeeded to bear with her rage for longer than I thought but the pain was horrible and there is still a tear that is menacing to fall down on my cheek. I think I will fake sickness and go home, I don't feel like going to class and get all this hatred.

After french class I went outside and called my brother because I knew he was alone at home. I told him I wasn't feeling good and that my stomach was hurting me. He said he was coming to pick me up and I was relieved that he believed me and that I didn't have to explain. While waiting I saw San and hongjoong coming and they were surprised when they saw me.

San : oh what are you doing here ?

Y/n : i'm waiting for my brother he's coming to pick me up cause i'm not feeling well

Hongjoong : we'll wait with it's better not to leave someone feeling unwell alone .

San : yeah hyung is right plus you could faint before your brother arrive.

y/n : thanks that's kind of both of you to stay with me

san : it's nothing so no need to thank us

he said that with a cute smile he looked like a happy cat. While waiting we talked about all kinds of stuff and I learned more about them and their group. Ten minutes later I saw my brother's car arriving but it seems he wasn't alone and that two of his group members were with him. When he got out of the car my two friend became pale. I was confused because my brother looked shocked like he knew them but didn't expect to see them here.

y/n : y'all knows each other ?

changbin : oh eum I know hongjoong he is the little brother of a friend I made a long time ago but I didn't expect him to be in your high school.

y/n : ahhhhh well they transferred here really not so long ago so it's all recent

jisung : hey eum it's not that we came because your sister was feeling sick changbin but we came because she was feeling sick

felix : yeah he's right binnie we came for your sister

y/n : don't worry I'm not on the verge of death I just have a bad stomachache

felix : yeah but still this stomachache can be hiding something bigger and worst

jisung : don't say that you're gonna scare the poor girl

changbin : ohhh god who gave me friend this dumb.... Guys I agree that sometimes a stomachache can be a before to something worse but still you really think it would only be like this. The stomachache would probably have to be ten times stronger than this.

y/n : yeah my brother is right if this was supposedly hiding something worse my stomachache would terribly worse too.

We went a little more on this conversation before the guys decided it was really time to go. Every time the other members are here I feel like I don't have only one brother but eight and it still feels strange sometimes. I got used to it but at first I was feeling uncomfortable like having seven guy acting like your brothers went your only meeting. Now I think they just act like they always did with each other but it was a bit hard to adapt myself.

What will happen next??? Hehe learn it next chapter

I hope you enjoyed<3 .