제6장

previously:oh boy I wasn't ready for my house to be twice as loud

after hearing the doorbell a second time i finally decided to go open .Insinde my brother and his friend were still screaming but so weresan and the others outside . When they saw the door open and mewaiting they calmed down and smiled as if nothing happened . I toldthe to enter and closed the door after them, my brother came to seewho it was and called the boys to come say hi.

Changbin: Hey guys come Y/n invited friends

Chan: For real !?!!?

all the boys came and it was a huge mess . After all the salutation theboys and went to my room while my brother and his friend stayed inthe living room.

San: so I have everything in my bag . Oh and you you revise math cause hegave a small test for tomorrow .

Y/n: What so soon!!!! he only gave us an after-noon to learn so much ....

Yeosang: we can help you... we can rvise all together

Y/n:yeah I don't mind but maybe the other have something

Seonghwa: don't worry none of us is busy or else we wouldn't be here with san.

After hearing seonghwa I accepted to revise with all of them. It was funand helpful because we could explain to each other when one of us waslost or didn't understand . As time was passing we grew closer toeach other and I actually became good friend with them, something Ididn't know was possible.

San and Wooyoung kept fighting and making us laugh, seonghwa was like amom telling us to focus, hongjoong was the same but still enjoyingthe chaos a bit .

It was now around 8pm and we were all tired so I proposed to the guys tostay here since we had many guest room and that i'm sure my brotherwouldn't mind. At first they were hesitent but seeing how they werereally tired and lived far they accepted to stay for the night.

my dear readers you will wake up from this night next chapter

hope you enjoyed <3 

this chapter is shorter because i'm not home so i have trouble finding time to write sorry