제7장

i showed them their rooms and where each bathroom were. at first i didn't think much about what would happen tommorow, but again tzuyu came up to my mind. i felt uneasy knowing she would throw another tantrum because i was doing something against her usual. the more i was thinking about it the less i seemed to be falling asleep so i chased those thoughts away and tried my best to sleep.

6:30 AM ... wakey wakey come on it's time to wake up, don't wanna be late today, good morning sunshine...

gosh i should really chance this god damn alarm clock ringtone and just with that thought my brother and the rest of his friend showed up with a bunch of ustensil looking like evils.

chanbin : wanna prank your friend with us ?

y/n : of course gimme that

jisung was silently laughing and so was hyunjin and felix. we first went to the room honjoong and seonghwa were sharing but the fun didn't happen since they were already awake. but suddenly seonghwa stood up and said if "you want to wake up someon for sure try the room san wooyoung yeosang and yunho shared " and so we did. we went to their room and like seonghwa said they were still sleeping so we prepared oursleves and i had the best idea

y/n : let the show BEGIN

* bang clack clack bang clack*

y/n : i ain't got no sleep cause of yall * bang clack clack bang clack* so you ain't got no sleep cause of me * bang clack clack bang clack*

everyone followed me and you bet the four of them woke up wouyoung ended up on the floor cause san pushed him in the process. we all laughed at yunho who seemed like a lost puppy trying to understand life san just looked scared and yeosang was traumatised as for wouyoung he just played dead on the floor pretending nothing happened.

san : why ... just why and mostly who decided on this

changbin and y/n : seonghwa told us ...!

yeosang : yah hyung why ???

wouyoung : hyung you're so mean to us we didn't do anything

seonghwa : wha-huh excuse me i didn't say anything they're the ones who woke you up gosh

hongjoong : well you gave them the tip that these four were asleep

seonghwa : on who's side are you now you traitor

yunho : so it really was you... anyway what time is it ?

y/n : uhm it's around 7:00 am so gotta get ready

And with that everyone was awake and getting ready for school and I swear it took the boys eternity to prepare themselves. After the long wait we were all finally ready to go to school, and how fun is it having your brother and his friends get you and your friend to school ... hehe well it's terrible. I'm now stuck between san and wouyoung who are both screaming laughing.

I don't know how it was going in the other cars but I bet it was calmer then in this one. After the quick drive that felt like forever we arrived at school and of course arriving with 4 luxurious car wasn't the best idea since now everyone again were waiting to see who it was and it was stressing me out so much but I didn't had time to do anything that san had already taken my hand and got out of the car. I was desperate and just went to get my bag unfortunately I didn't get the time to turn around that I felt someone harshly pulling my hair making me back up from the car.

No wonder I had this impression it was way too calm earlier but again I was now trying to find a way to get my hair out of that tzuyu witch grip, just then I heard multiple angry voices and then tzuyu was screaming at someone to let her go. I finally turn around to see san holding her with jongho while my brother was screaming at her that she should never get near me and the other guy were taking care of her friends. I didn't know how to react nor what to do so I stayed frozen in place.

my dear readers what will happen next

hope you enjoyed <3

this chapter is kinda short but i promise i'll try to uptade more