제3장

PREVIOUSLY: in the bus I was listening to.....

Ateez song déjà vu. It's a super group but the thing is that they never showed their face and never told their names so all we know is how many they are and how old they are. The oldest is 20 and the youngest is like 17. They haven't made concerts because they said that the day it happens will the day of their face reveal but as much as I know it's not happening soon. Well let's pray that they decide to do it soon because the sooner the better.

I arrived at my bus stop and got out the bus. I walk a few minutes and arrived at my house door ... okay so fake smile check, happy attitude check... I opened the door and said hi to my mom who was in the kitchen

Mom: hi sweetie how was school today? Did you made new friend?

Y/n: yeah mom there's new student in my class, three of them but their group is actually composed of 8 guys. While I was walking to school I bumped into them and after when I saw them enter the class I was so shocked and one of them is sitting next to me his name is san hehe just like a mountain.

Mom: it seems you really had a great day. Oh!! Before I forget your brother is here.

Y/n: changbin is here for real??!!?!??!

Mom: yes he is in his room.

I ran upstairs and went to my brother room. I knocked at the door and heard him telling me to enter. I opened the door and ran inside to hug him. I haven't seen him in so long because he is in a group and he doesn't have much time to come home and not so long ago they were doing a world tour but I'm so happy he's back.

Changbin: woah you missed me that much?

Y/n: oh you don't know how much I missed you!!!! You were gone for soooooo long.

Changbin: oh please don't say it like this it feels like I'm abandoning you.

Y/n : sorry hehe

Changbin: tomorrow I'll drive you to school and there is no negative answer accepted.

as I was going to answer my mom called me to come down and help her make dinner. I let go of my brother and went down, my mom was preparing a lot of dish to celebrate my brother return. She asked me to make bulgeogi and so I got what I needed in the fridge and started preparing it. While I was it mom was washing some vegetables. After a long preparation we were all done and it was time to eat and as I was going to call my brother downstairs my father opened the front door.

Y/n: dad welcome home!!! Changbin is here... oh and dinner is ready.

Dad : okay I'll come soon just let me put my stuffs aside and take off my shoes.

I nodded and went to get my brother. After that we were all sitting and talking, I learned that changbin was in vacation and that he was staying here for 2 month. Dad told us that his agency got a new contract signed meaning that a promotion could come anytime soon, even though he is already high in the agency my father was the type to surprise everyone by his hard work permitting him to get promotion even with his current position. I won't be surprise if one day he tells us that the CEO decided to put him as the next CEO. After we finished eating and talking I helped mom to wash everything and then went to my room to do my homework. I didn't have that much to do and it was pretty easy too. I put my stuffs in my bag for tomorrow and then went to take a shower and change.

After my shower I came back to my room and I was looking on social media if there was anything new. I saw a post from my brother group and liked it and when I scrolled down a bit I saw that ateez were having a comeback soon. Maybe this comeback will be the one...well I don't think but we never know. I checked on my phone if my alarm for tomorrow was on and the put my phone to charge and went to sleep.

6:30 AM... wakey wakey come on it's time to wake up, don't wanna be late today, good morning sunshine ...

Ugh I hate this alarm it scares the shit out of me every time. My brother's friend has a deep voice and they thought it was a good idea to put him as my morning alarm, it scares me but at least with that I'm awake. I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Changbin was already there with mom, I sat on a chair and started eating some pancakes with a glass of orange juice. my brother asked me when do I start school so I told him it started at 8 AM. After breakfast I went back to my room and chose what to wear today. In the shower I was again listening to some ateez song. After drying myself and getting dressed I went to check if I had everything ready while my brother was showering. 10 minutes later it was time for us to go, we went to his car and if I remember correctly it's a Dodge viper. The inside is nice, he started the car and drove to my high school. But just as we arrived I remembered that no one knew we were brother and sister so when he stopped the car and got out to get my bag from the truck I was stressed. I got out went to him to get my bag and I think my stress was showing because he asked me what was wrong, I told him that I didn't tell anyone that he was my brother. With that said he then saw how people were looking at us.

Changbin: WHAT IS IT?? YOU NEVER SAW A BROTHER DROP HIS SISTER TO SCHOOL???

Y/n: are you crazy shouting like that

Changbin: what? They were staring at us...

Y/n: it's not a reason to shout ... never mind I'm going in.

Changbin: okay have a great day.

I nodded and went inside the school while he was driving back home. Some people were still starring and some other were whispering. When I arrive in my class tzuyu was looking furious and I swear if I could I would have buried myself really down in the ground to avoid her gaze. She came to me and ...

What did she do??? Hehe learn it next chapter

I hope you enjoyed<3 .