𝟢.𝟩 𝒜𝑅𝒯 𝒪𝐹 𝒮𝐸𝒟𝒰𝒞𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩*

"He whispers "Cum for me

"He whispers "Cum for me." in her ears, everytime she orgasms so she knows who that orgasm belongs to."

- Meraki's draft that won't ever be published

TW: SMUT. Read at your own discretion. This will be a long chapter and an important one. Keep in mind the clues and the foreshadows, or don't lol.

Adam's words kept repeating in your head like a repeated chime of the bell ring

Adam's words kept repeating in your head like a repeated chime of the bell ring. It consumed you for the whole day, immobilized you.

You didn't know you've been soaked on the tub for over hours now as your hands start to wrinkle and pale. You tugged on the drain plug and watched the water swirl down.

You hugged your knees to your chest, your wet hair stuck along your back and cheeks. You felt every reluctance from every bone in your body.

Seducing men has never been a problem to you as a waitress in the dollhouse because the others had done plenty of it for the customers.

You remember how Dahlia would entertain your guests, probably wear something provocative, touch them in places that urged them to do the same. Whisper words they like to hear.. Thoughts on how to seduce sound easier when you think about it.

But then Rindou's face washed over your mind, and the thought of touching him and provoking him had your mind stuttering and cowering before you even had the courage to act on the unthinkable, and you can't help but feel the heat in your cheeks.

How will I do this? When his gaze alone and his simplest touch had uttered you immobilized?

"Keep it together!" You slapped both of your wet cheeks, before getting up on the tub and toweling your body dry. You wiped the moisture from the bathroom mirror and you looked at your reflection.

You have to do this, if not, what might happen to your mom, to Thea.

The thought of them getting the help they need makes you eager to put the plan into action.