𝟢.𝟪 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒟𝒪𝒰𝐵𝐿𝐸 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."
- George Orwell

TW: Harassment. Mature scenes and languages. Read at your own discretion.

          When you peeled your eyes your body felt like it weighed a ton, the room felt like it wasn't where you were supposed to be at the same time it was

It was all in a blurry sight but you were certain it was the bedroom you slept in.

"Rindou.." You heard yourself call out, and he looked up from where his head laid on your naked chest, yet to your dismay his eyes weren't the same color of the usual purple shade. It was gray, like a shade of thick fog of smoke.

"Rindou?" You repeated once more, but in confusion.

He wasn't wearing anything, both were pressed up together, skin to skin but laying there, you can't barely feel the warmth of his skin and in yours.

He leaned into you, his gray eyes trailing on top of you and he suddenly parted his lips to speak, like a whisper of a ghost, barely audible yet you caught it leaving his mouth. "Arda."

You just looked at him confused.

You felt a stinging pain on your neck, instinctively your hands went to clutch at your throat and when you looked down at your hands, it was drenched with red red blood along with red petals of withered roses sticking. Tears sprung from your eyes as you looked at your palms in horror, feeling your throat closing in, cutting off your air pipe.

You look up again at Rindou, the nylon string on his hand, he looks down on you with his icy glare gray eyes and he speaks once more.

"Arda.."

You sprung up from your lying figure, the breath in your lungs felt constricted as if your own body did a jumpstart and just came back from life.

You were slicked in sweat as you clutched the blanket to your chest. The room was basked in a light morning glow. Your hand went to touch your neck and you realized it was just a dream, feeling the skin smooth and unharmed.