𝟢.𝟣𝟥 𝒱𝐼𝒱𝐼𝒟 𝒟𝑅𝐸𝒜𝑀𝒮*

"Your name fit in my mouth better than my own ever has

"Your name fit in my mouth better than my own ever has. Like I was born to speak it."

- Darshana Suresh

       Weekend rolled around the corner, and Rindou decided to take a day off along with the other members as they finally made use of the bar pool area from the mansion

The members are situated in the bar area that overlooks the infinity pool at the front.

You, on the other hand, took the opportunity to take a float and cool off from the crisp waters wearing nothing but a two piece bikini and sunglasses while Arabella and Erin fought over who had to take turns on the inflatable flamingo float.

Rindou's eyes were set unto yours while you were busy admiring the sky above.

His thumb plays with the aluminum ring around his ring finger. The one you gave him as an improvised wedding ring from a bottle cap when you were drunk and asked to marry him last time.

He still had it around his finger as he kept his eyes situated on your figure, thoughts had taken afloat like the clouds you admired from above and he didn't expect what he asked his brother next.

"What do you think of marriage?"

This had Ran choking on his cold beer, sputtering all over his Hawaiian button up and he immediately wiped himself, with the napkin set aside.

His eyes wandered over his younger brother, speculating if there was anything sort of joke from his retort, but Rindou was in deep focus, eyes never leaving you and he knew.. He was beyond serious.

"Ugh," Ran coughed, clearing his throat, "Huh! What Koko? Do you need me for something?" Ran immediately jumped up from his seat while Koko looked at him in bewilderment. Ran helped him flip the roasting steaks, avoiding Rindou's question.

"No offense, but the topic of marriages and commitments had him running off like a scared dog with his tail between his legs." Kakucho chuckled, taking a sip of his frozen beer, wearing his white linen pants and parted matching robe.