17

taehyung and jimin exited the classroom, heading towards the bathrooms to re-bandage jimin's wounds. jimin sat awkwardly on the toilet, trousers still resting at his waistline while taehyung crouched in front of him.

sneakers scuffled on the other side of the stall, jimin peeked below the gap, looking at the washed out tiles demanding for an update. taehyung adjusted jimin's chin back onto his face, gauze being held by the older's teeth while he extending his hand, wrapping the cuts.

jimin was about to stand up when taehyung halted him causing for his adam's apple to fluctuate while jimin's jaw tensed.

"nuh-uh," taehyung flicked his finger back and forth as a sly grin tugged at his lips. his slender hands fondled jimin's crotch as the boy slumped back into the toilet seat.

he felt so dirty.

taehyung continued to palm him as he whispered sly words under his breath, "you looked so hot tied up when hoseok and jisoo were over the other night, did i ever mention that?"

jimin's face flushed as those words, his thoughts racing, but everything went blank when a pair of familiar shoes rested beneath the stall's gap. hoseok stood on the other side, his hand paused in the in a clenched position. the two best friends made horrified eye contact within the sliver where the door latched while taehyung cluelessly continued attending to jimin's now limp groin.

the soles of hoseok's feet smacked against the washed out tiles as he fled from the washroom, down the hall. jimin attempted to follow him, but was pushed back down by taehyung.

"where are you going?"

jimin shook his head from taehyung's grasp as the older cuffed his swelled cheeks, he gulped, managing to choke out, "h-hoseok! he knows now, i have to go!"

taehyung smirked, planting kisses on jimin's cheek, "you don't have to worry about him. . ."

jimin was subdued by his words for only a moment, taking in taehyung's sweet nothings and affection, but the pit of his stomach remained hollow with doubt.

"i-i can't," jimin stammered pushing taehyung out his way as he clamored out the stall with shaky hands. taehyung slumped against the wall, wiping his wet lips. his eyes darkened while his jaw clenched, listening to jimin scurry away from him.

•༺۝༻•

jisoo and yoongi remained in the classroom after hours when jimin and taehyung left together with hoseok shortly following them.

"so how was your military absence?" jisoo inquired, advancing towards yoongi while she caressed his biceps.

yoongi smirked, crossing his arms, "are you flirting with me?" at the statement, jisoo's jaw dropped while she flailed her arms, walking away in defeat to create a comfortable distance once more between the two.

"wha- no! i already like somebody!"

"awh yeah? who? does he have a gummy smile and straight blonde hair?" yoongi teased, describing himself which jisoo rolled her eyes.

"more like dark hair and a rectangle smile. . ."

this is when yoongi's smile dropped to a tight grimace while his hand formed into a fist, this time it was him who interrupted jisoo's personal space.

"you like kim taehyung?"

"yeah, although hoseok is totally convinced it was taehyung who murdered that girl so maybe i shouldn't admit to liking him, but you could say i like the psycho type," jisoo joked, laughing at herself.

yoongi's grin was restored as he chuckled along with jisoo, his smile never quite reached his eyes though as he got closer.

jisoo caught on, backing away slowly until her lower back made contact with one of the desks, the wood rubbing into her skin. she peeked over yoongi's shoulder, asking warily, "what do you have behind your back, y-yoongi?"

"aha i wonder," yoongi chuckled, raising a knife above his head to gut jisoo. she fell to the ground at the first slash, grasping her stomach as she glanced up at the older in shock.

yoongi raised his arms for a final blow, but jisoo began to rapidly crawl as his blade etched into the floor. she almost got her balance until yoongi grabbed on of her legs resulting in her face planting to the ground once more. he didnt let go until he successfully stabbed her again, this time making jisoo go limp as a pool of blood seeped into the floorboards.

he stood up over the corpses, wiping his blade, he made eye contact with hoseok between the classroom window. hoseok stood on the other side in the hallway, shaking.

jimin ran down the hallway in means to make amends with his friend, but hoseok turn his direction egging him to turn back around.

"m-murder, there's been a murder!!" hoseok wailed as the two ran down the hall.

taehyung stood outside of the bathroom door as he watched his friend sneak out in the other direction. he simply turned his back and followed the others.

awkward end of chapter?? idk