05

hana twisted the knob of her shower head, turning it to the maximum warmth as she stripped before her tub. she stepped into the bath and brought her head back, letting the water seep into her raven locks.

soap lathered between her palms which she brought to her scalp, massaging it before rinsing. hana slowly sobered up, recalling the night's memories through her intoxicated vision.

park jimin was the first thing to come to mind. her slender fingers glided down her torso to find her slit hiding between her thighs. hana's lips parted when her fingers explored deeper, she thought maybe she was still a little inebriated for committing such an act. she ignored her moment of shame, too engrossed in her own pleasure as she thrusted deeper.

"mm, jimin. . ." she moaned, backing up against the wall.

"you fucking whore," a male voice said which startled hana.

"wha- !?" her shower drapes collapsed onto her, making her tumbled to the ground. she tried struggling, but the man pinned her beneath the drapes, wrapping the fabric tightly around her head with the intention of limiting her oxygen. hana gasped for air but the curtain felt like thicker material than she originally recalled.

she freed her right arm and blindly grasped onto her attacker. hana dug into what felt like flesh and it was confirmed when the man cussed out in pain. hana felt somewhat accomplished knowing she got evidence resting in the crevice of her fingernails, accepting her fate.

hana felt dizzy as her vision got blurry, she slowly let go and slumped over as her last breath was used in act of selfishness as it was unnecessary.

⑇⑇⑇

"hey, taehyung?" jimin brought attention to the latter who was playing a mobile game as they walked to ethics.

"hm?"

"have you seen hana? she said she'll meet up with us- " jimin got distracted by the sirens in the distance.

"hey," jimin slapped taehyung's arm, "that's the same direction of hana's dorm. let's go check it out!"

taehyung begrudgingly followed his classmate, partly because he was being dragged. he continued tapping on his phone which annoyed the younger by his lack of concern, but jimin had to remind himself that taehyung was always the stoic type.

they snuck up to the police scene and saw a body being wheeled out into the ambulance.

"kim hana, age twenty. died from suffocation and had skin follicles underneath her nail, the attacker most likely has some kind of gauge or at least a noticeable scratch," the police officer told the other who was noting it down.

"oh my god, did you hear that!? what the hell happened when we left?" jimin exclaimed, eyes watering slightly by shock.

"maybe she forgot to lock her doors or let a stranger in? she was pretty drunk last night," taehyung speculated.

"hey guys! oh shit, what happened here?" hoseok asked, walking up to the two.

"hana fucking died."

"woah, what!? you're joking." hoseok bit his lip, looking the other direction obviously concerned.

the clock tower in the center of campus released a resonating chime signaling everyone to get the close.

"everybody get moving! nothing to see here!" a police officer said, waving her hands to shoo everybody away.

"come on, guys. . .," hoseok ushered.

⑇⑇⑇

taehyung towered over jimin, his broad chest looming over the latter's dainty build. he planted bruises on jimin's soft skin around his petruding collarbone slithering down to his torso. jimin grabbed taehyung's head, forcing him to look up at him, a string of drool attached to his flushed stomach.

taehyung eyes with light with excitement and he met eyes with jimin eagerly waiting. he caressed the younger's hand who held him put, giving it a small peck only to lather jimin's index finger with his hot, wet tongue. taehyung never broke eye contact as he continued and couldn't help but scoff when he felt jimin groin harden beneath him.

"what is it, babe?"

"uhm could you where the skirt today?" jimin looked away, a pink tint covering his cheeks.

taehyung chuckled, it was a deep and sexy chuckle that made jimin's heart flutter.

"sure." he rose from jimin and began to unbuckle his jeans and pulling out his skirt, shimmering it up his body.

"what do you think?"

jimin gasped, taehyung's cock was fully erect, lifting up the skirt that was designed with a pink material and purple hearts. only his bare tip was exposed welcoming jimin.

he immediately got on his knees and kissed the tip, shoving taehyung's erect in his mouth. taehyung let out a deep groan, pleased by jimin's initiative attitude, grabbing his hair as the latter pumped his head up and down.

taehyung lifted jimin up and aligned himself with jimin's hole, thrusting inside hurriedly. jimin grabbed onto taehyung for security as he was fucked raw. the skirt fluttered up and down with every thrust.

jimin looked straight into taehyung's chest and he noticed a gauge right above his collarbone.

"the attacker should have a gauge or at least a noticeable scratch," jimin recalled from earlier that day. he wondered if taehyung was actually capable of murder.

taehyung didn't seem to exactly get along with hana last night, but jimin didn't understand the motive if it was actually him.

"what's wrong? you got quiet," taehyung asked between groans.

"nothing. . ."

who do you think the killer is?