Frog Legs

'Mmmm.' Mount Lady savored the guy in her mouth. Her tone of voice was dropping though as she became dissatisfied.

'Starting to lose flavour,' she said unenthusiastically. She pushed him towards the back of her mouth with her huge tongue, sparking him to scramble and yell. But it was to no avail. His voice was quickly drowned out by a long moan and chuckle by Mount Lady. Gingerly touching her throat, she gulped hard and smiled as she felt the guy move down her esophagus.

Mount Lady opened her mouth again to let out a long sigh of contentment. She loved her life. She was paid to tower over everyone to make them feel in awe of her. Money wasn't even a concern for her. She could live off of donations from loyal fans without even touching another villain. But she loved to remind everyone of who their goddess is. Being a hero was the perfect opportunity for that.

'Next,' Mount Lady boomed.

Goto Imasuju stepped forward with a person under his huge, muscular arm. They had a bag over their head.

'I think you'll like this one, ma'am,' Goto said.

Mount lady cast her huge purple eyes towards Goto, then down to the bagged person. Goto ripped the bag off to reveal Tsuyu Asui. She looked up at Mount Lady, frightened.

'M- Mount Lady?' Tsuyu stuttered in fear.

'Oh, you know me?' Mount Lady asked friendly. A large smile stretched out on her face, but it didn't comfort Tsuyu. She had heard the screams of other individuals, and the moans of pleasure that accompanied them by Mount Lady.

'Are you a fan of mine?' Mount Lady giggled.

Tsuyu simply stared at her in fear. Mount Lady quickly picked up on it and showed a concerned expression. 'Oh, it's ok darling. Don't be afraid. You'll be going to a nice, warm place soon. Just think of it as returning back to where you came from, in the stomach of a beautiful women.'

'I didn't come from a woman,' Tsuyu objected. Mount Lady looked at her confused and began to pick up on her unusual appearance. 'I was born from a frog egg.'

'A frog?' Mount Lady's smile drooped and she glared at Goto. 'She has a quirk?'

'A completely useless one,' Goto affirmed. 'In fact, it would give her a nice taste I thought.'

Tsuyu stared up at Goto, with wide, terrified eyes. She snapped her attention back to Mount Lady as she began giggling.

'You're so thoughtful, Goto,' Mount Lady said, smiling seductively at Goto. 'Yes, it reminds me of my trip to France when I did a photo-shoot next to the Eiffel tower.' Mount Lady smiled darkly at Tsuyu. 'They do love their frog legs over there.'

'No, wait!' Tsuyu cried as Mount Lady plucked her up with her index finger and thumb. Looking up at Tsuyu hungrily, she licked her lips with a huge wet tongue and opened her mouth. Strands of saliva connected her jaw to the roof of her mouth, and they bent downwards towards her gullet as gravity pulled on them. A gust of warm, humid air flooded over Tsuyu as she was lowered down to the gaping pit.

Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around Mount Lady's finger. 'Oh?' Mount Lady closed her mouth in surprise. However, the surprise did not last long as Mount Lady had a plan. She lowered Tsuyu into her mouth and squeezed her mouth shut around her finger. Slowly, she dragged her finger out, making Tsuyu's tongue slide off her finger.

Mount Lady smiled, knowing Tsuyu had no chance of escape. Tsuyu pushed hard against Mount Lady's tongue with her superior strength given to her by her quirk. However, all it accomplished was entertainment for Mount Lady.

'Mmm, I love a bit of muscle.' She glanced down at Gojo, making him gulp as he began getting hard.

Mount lady rubbed Tsuyu against every part of her mouth, savoring as much flavor as he could. 'Mmm, what a priceless quirk! You've given it all to me to let me re-experience by amazing days in France!' Her tongue squeezed across Tsuyu's entire body and rubbed it into the roof of her mouth. Tsuyu was completely drenched in Mount Lady's saliva.

'But, old memories can't last forever,' Mount Lady concluded. Just like the guy before her, Tsuyu was slammed towards the back of Mount Lady's throat. Mount Lady touched her throat gingerly again, and swallowed. But Tsuyu didn't go down. Again, Mount Lady tried but she was unsuccessful.

'Huh?' Mount Lady gasped. She reached a finger in and felt Tsuyu's long tongue wrapped around her own tongue. She laughed. 'You like French kissing, do you?'

Mount Lady tried pushing Tsuyu down further, but she wouldn't budge. She began to feel annoyed. 'This isn't going to work out for you,' Mount Lady said. 'I have complete control over you.' Mount Lady breathed deeply in annoyance. 'I didn't want to do this, but you've given me no choice.'

Tsuyu felt herself being dragged back out of Mount Lady's throat. She had a fleeting feeling of being safe before feeling Mount Lady's hard, pearl-white teeth below her. In an instant, Tsuyu felt teeth pressing down on her from above as well.

Tsuyu attempted to protest, but her chest was compressed too far with Mount Lady's molar. The pressure continued increasing, until Tsuyu felt pain from the intense pressure. Mount Lady held her there, tasting her legs as they writhed in an attempt to escape.

With a grin, Mount Lady pressed down hard. Tsuyu burst like a tomato, splattering blood across Mount Lady's mouth. A splat of blood shot out of Mount Lady's mouth without her noticing.

'Oh my god,' Mount Lady said, continuing to chew on Tsuyu's body. 'Why didn't I do this sooner?' Her huge teeth ground Tsuyu's bones to powder and turned Tsuyu's muscles and organs into mush. Mount Lady scooped up the remains with her tongue and spread them around her mouth to savor the flavor more. With a deep moan of pleasure, most of Tsuyu's remains had slipped down Mount Lady's throat.

Mount Lady let out a gasp of astonishment. 'Wow, that was something else. Where did you get her from?'

'She was just starting at MHA,' Gojo replied.

'I heard there was some incident that happened there recently.' Mount Lady cocked her head to one side as she thought.

'Yeah,' Gojo confirmed, 'some kid had a self-destructive quirk that blew off his arms and legs.'

'Oh my god, that's right!' Mount Lady exclaimed. 'Can you believe he still got into MHA? It's like he's training to be a suicide bomber!'

Gojo laughed in agreement. 'I'll look for any others that will interest you.'

Mount Lady could feel gas rising up from all the people she was digesting. She opened her mouth up wide and let out a loud belch.

'Excuse me!' Mount Lady said sweetly, covering her mouth. 'Please do! That last one was delicious!'