Acid

Mount Lady squinted out the car window. It was dark. There weren't even streetlights to illuminate the road.

'What's going on?' Mount Lady asked the driver. 'Where are we going?'

'There's been an incident,' the driver replied. 'We can't go back to the original place.'

'And why is that?' Mount Lady interrogated.

'I've been told to stay quiet about it,' the driver mumbled.

Mount Lady didn't respond, making the driver feel nervous. He looked in his rear-view mirror to see her smiling back at him. He snapped his eyes back to the road in-front of him to avoid attracting more attention from her, but it was futile. He began sweating as he felt her hand run along his neck.

The driver jumped slightly as he heard Mount Lady whisper in his ear. 'Aww, really? I really want to know...'

He was frozen in place as he felt Mount Lady's hand moving down his body. 'You don't have to tell me,' Mount Lady said in a sing-song voice. 'But you do look pretty tasty. I wonder if they'll care if one, lone guy goes missing...'

Mount lady softly slurped back her saliva next to his ear. It was enough to crack the driver. 'Alright! It's full of police. They seemed to have found evidence of a crime there.'

Now it was Mount Lady's turn to freeze. Her hand tightened on the man's torso as she considered the implications. Have they discovered evidence of me eating people?

'What kind of evidence?' Mount Lady shrieked.

'Oww,' the driver said, feeling Mount Lady's hand. 'I don't know. I swear, I don't know.'

Mount Lady frowned and retreated from the driver. She sat upright and looked out the window to see the lights of a distant city. The peaceful sight calmed her down her racing mind slightly.

--

The car gradually approached dim lights. Mount Lady's attention was fixed on them, but they were too bright to make out anything.

The car came to a halt. The driver didn't say anything, nor did he turn the car off.

'Thanks, honey!'

Mount Lady hopped out of the car and immediately saw the huge muscular figure of Goto standing ahead of her, illuminated by the car's lights. They both smiled as Mount Lady walked towards Goto.

'Hello, cutie!' Mount Lady suddenly transformed into her 20-metre height and plucked Goto up from the ground. The car sped away as Mount Lady smiled a huge smile at Goto. Her smile quickly shrank as she pursed her lips and pressed Goto against them. She brought Goto out again, holding him in the center of her palm.

'What have you got for me today?'

'I bet you'll like this,' Goto said. 'She's from UA.'

Mount Lady's eyes widened in interest. 'I'm assuming her quirk isn't dangerous?'

Goto grinned. 'Not only that, but it'll add to her flavor!'

'Ooo.' Mount Lady put Goto back on the ground and he brought out a figure tied in string with a bag over their head. He ripped the bag off to reveal a girl with pink hair, a pink face and black eyes with pink irises. She immediately looked up to see Mount Lady.

'Mount Lady!' She cried. 'This guy kidnapped me and brought me out here! Please, help me!'

'Oh, of course!' Mount Lady responded, looking concerned. She picked up Ashido with her finger and thumb and brought her up to her face.

Ashida was focused on the threat, Gojo, below her. She felt confused as Mount Lady didn't make any attempt to restrain the villain. Seeking an answer, she looked up at Mount Lady's concerned face.