V.

Next day:

Starting off your day with music, you went to your school with Yuna. You were really scared the previous day and decided to call Yuna.

You told her what all took place with you and she was also happy with the idea of making Jimin your friend.

She encouraged you to talk to him and ask him if he would like this new relationship. Sitting on the desk with her, you looked around the class searching for Jimin who was already looking at you.

Pulling off a soft smile, you waved at him was he did the same. You were confident. You were confident looking at his smile that he would also befriend you.

Both of your pov:

Why do I feel little shivers looking at his/her smile?

Author's POV

In the canteen: Not wasting a single minute, you went to Jimin and asked him for a minute of attention.

"So, how are you now?" He asked politely. "I'm absolutely fine. And, I actually wanted to ask to something" you said playing with your fingers nervously.

"Yeah sure. Go ahead" he replied as you could sense a bit of concern in his voice. "Um, can, can we be, f-friends?"you asked looking at him with hope.

He chucked making confused. "It's, it's ok Jimin of you don't want to be friends-" "No no no Y/N, it's not like that. I am glad that you want to be my friend"he cut you off making you astounded.

"Are you serious Jimin?"you asked him in a low tone trying to proceed what he said.

"Yeah and I was also thinking of asking you the same question he said hitting you with another wave of shock.

"So, friends?" You asked giving in your hand for a shake of agreement. "Yeah sure" he said and went forward to connect his hand with yours.

But there was a sudden disturb when your hands touched. Or maybe electrical shock? You both weren't able to hold your hands for more than a second.

If felt as if there was some strong force which couldn't bare each each and had to repail. "Agh" you both squinted with each other making sure that each of you were safe.

"Are you okay?" You both asked at the same time replying with a yes simultaneously.

"What was that though?" You asked rubbing your hands trying to ease the pain.

"I have no idea" Jimin said shaking his hand in the air. "I think we shall leave for our classes you suggested. He agreed with it and you both parted your ways.

Time skip:

You woke up in the middle if the night panting heavily due to the nightmare and held onto your right temple trying to figure out what you actually saw.

Y/N pov:

The heck was that? I only remember the board of Seagull Lakes and someone drowning in it.

That hand. Why did it seem so known to me. There are many boys I've met who wear metal rings and bracelets in our own school, but this was something different. Something very familiar. Is someone really in danger? Is it a sign or just a dream?

I need to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇