III.

You wrapped your hands around Shrek feeling comfort but that soon disappeared.

You felt his hands sliding down your back and soon enveloped both of your butts.
You slightly pushed him and took few steps back.

"Hey everything ok?" he asked coming closer a bit. "Y-yeah" you shuttered tucking few strands of your hair behind your ear.

He held your right hand and pulled you closer that made you startled again. "Don't worry! You are my girlfriend now. You can feel comfortable now. Yeah?"

He held you tightly by your waist and leaned closer to kiss your neck. "Shrek. Shrek please stop. I don't feel good" You tried pushing him keeping in mind not to hurt him but his arms were too strong. "Shrek!! told you to stop! Shrek danm please stop it!"

Applying all your strength, you were finally able to get out of his grip and tried running away. But could you?

He gripped on your left shoulder that tear your shirt apart. "Where do you think you are going!?" He shouted loudly frightening you.

You held his hand and tried escaping when suddenly a strong punch landed on his face.

"Jimin?" You whispered in disbelief. He held the collars of Shrek's shirt and bought him closer to him.

"How dare you do that to a girl!?" he growled on his face punching it once again later.

You slightly covered your mouth in astonishment and stepped back trembling in fear.

You could see Shrek panting heavily on the ground and Jimin approaching you. You quickly gathered up the tear off strands of your shirt in your fist trying to cover your exposed bra strip.

"Come on Y/N, let's go" he grabbed your hand running with you towards his bike and gave you space to sit.

You hoped on his bike looking at Shrek's panting figure and left the area with Jimin before he could get up and chase you.

On your way back to Jimin's home, you struggled in adjusting your ripped off shirt.

You were confused if you should hold onto the seat for maintaining your balance or hold your shirt first.

And that didn't go unnoticed by Jimin. "Hold me tightly" he said. "What-"

"I said hold me tightly. Will you?" He commanded raising his voice a bit. You knew he did it for your safety and you gave in.

Sighing, you let go off your shirt and grabbed his waist burrying your chest on it that covered your shoulder securely.

"We're here" he stopped the bike infront of his house as you crawled down of it. He placed his hands on your arms and took you in his house.

The place was clean and cozy with long glass windows that you always loved to sit by.

He took you to his room and gave you one of his shirts. You were still holding onto your shoulder as he sighed assuring you to go to the washroom and change the shirt.

He waited for you in the room as you changed into his shirt and came out. "Jimin" you called him out in a low voice while he hummed in response.

Dropping your shirt, you tightly hugged him and started sobbing hardly. "Shh, it's okay Y/N. Everything is fine" he patted your back and caresed your hair as you continued sobbing.

"He only used me for my body! He literally used me for my body!! I was such a fool. Why is it only me Jimin? Why only me!?" You broke the hug and stepped back leaning against the wall.

Jimin looked at you in confusion.

"My mom left me because she didn't like my father. My father threatened me to death because he didn't have money for living. He forced me to leave the house and him. Never have I ever slept on my father's lap, cooked with my mom or played with toys. After all these dark nightmares, when I finally thought that someone was making my life better, that 'someone' was just using me for pleasure. Why Jimin why!?" You screamed with your eyes and nose red due to the overwhelming emotions bloting up in you.

"Why is it me who has to sacrifice for my career? Why is it me who has to be bullied? Why is it only me who can never smile? Why Jimin?" You put your palms on both sides of your head siding down the wall landing on your butts.

Jimin was astounded. He was clueless thinking of what to do. He immediately held onto your falling figure and sat with you hugging you tightly.

For the first time, he felt guilty. Guilty of teasing someone who was going through so much.

Someone was searching for happiness but he always stole it. Someone who was looking for peace but he never let her do that. He was truly guilty.

Trying to comfort you, he didn't realise when he fell asleep. You woke up by the pain in your ass due to the constant position and felt something heavy on your head.

You slightly moved trying to look up and found Jimin's head attached to yours. Your cheeks heated up looking him so close to you.

He looked like a small kid who was crying whole night and got his eyes swollen.

"He wasn't crying right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote Plz

👇