IX.

"Giselle? Um, well, she-she was my girlfriend" Jimin stated as you nodded.

"We didn't date for much long to be honest. Cause it was too late for her" he continued speaking.

"I'm sorry I didn't understand" you apologized signing him to tell properly what took place with him.

"Giselle. She died in a car accident. We decided to go on a date. She was waiting for me on the same place where I came to save you. Drunken Streets. The street that look empty but is capable of stealing someone's happiness"

A droplet of tear fell off Jimin's eyes that didn't go unnoticed by you held his arm with your left hand and rubbed his back with the right one.

"It's ok Jimin. We always can't have control on everything. I understand you tried comforting when he suddenly hugged you.

You hugged him back because you knew this is what he needed right now and your cheeks turned red feeling his hot breath on the crook of your neck.

Your hand never stopped caresing his back and it suddenly started raining. You thought it was due to the weather but it was a sign again.

It was decided. Whenever you both came in contact, it had to rain. It was just an excuse by the nature to keep you both near each other.

To realise, who you both truly belonged to. Jimin broke the hug clearing his throat and proceeded to appologize but you cut him off.

"It's absolutely fine if you hug someone when you are in an overwhelming situation Jimin. Crying will never make you weak and you always have me."

"Yeah thank you. But wait. We didn't talk about the most important thing. This letter. Do you think it's true? I mean about that dream. She said that I would see you when you are in trouble and you would see me when I am in trouble. Which means that we are"

"soulmates?" You cut him off as seriousness took over the place. He nodded slightly in response.

"Come on Jimin it can't be like that. Maybe it was because your mom wanted us to end that rivalry between us? And that's why she showed you that dream? And then she again showed me you in my dreams so I can help you and we can finally become friends? Anything is possible and I think we shall give it a bit more time. Who knows if you see another person in your dreams on some other day? And talking about us, we don't have that much of a great bond right?" you asked him as he replied with a small nod.

"You are right maybe. Let's give it some time" he gave you a small smile in assurance and put the letters back in his drawer.

"I think you shall wait unless this rain stops" he suggested. You agreed and watched him leaving the room in order to get something.

You frowned in confusion when you saw him walk in the room with an empty bottle. "Let's play something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇