VI.

Jimin pov

After so many days, I am finally here at this lake letting out all my sorrows. Bearing all those pain, I had become nothing but a monster.

It was Y/N who turned on those emotions in me again. It was her who taught me that we aren't weak if we cry. She was the one who let me realise that there's still a human left in me.

Still hope of living. Still a hope of falling in love. I feel free after crying and I am glad about it.

I usually see her sitting here with a pale face. Now I understand it's value. This place really feels peaceful.

Sighing with a gentle smile, Jimin stood up and started walking towards the lake. He always liked beaches and lakes.

And that's what he was doing Since it was middle of the night, he was there alone wearing his comfortable shirt and pajamas.

He pulled the pant up to his knees and stepped into the water. He took few more steps feeling the water slam on his bare ankles and further on the knees making the last folds of his pajamas wet.

He closed his eyes feeling the gentle breeze and decided to go a bit more inwards. Suddenly, he stepped on to something hard. Or rock a we can say. He lost his balance and fell into the water which already had strong enough waves. He didn't know how to swim and hence began drowning in it with no one around to help.

Y/N pov:

I need to go.

You dashed out of your house running at your highest speed. Your cycle wasn't needed because tha lake was always at a walkable distance.

Whenever you felt down because of Jimin teasing you, you would usually go there and sit near the lake. Within minutes you were finally at the spot but couldn't find anything.

The place was dark with streetlights placed far away from the huge lake.

You weren't even sure whom you saw in your dreams. You switched on the flashlight of your phone putting all the light on the waving water that glazed afterwards.

Nothing happened. The only thing you could see and here was the water slightly colliding on the shore and the cool breeze. You frowned and decided to return when something hilarious caught your attention.

You saw some bubble forming at a distance that made you go nearer to the lake in curiosity. "Help!" "Jimin!" you saw his face come out of the water struggling to withstand the pressure.

You saw him drowning in the water once again. You immediately dropped your phone and jumped into the water to fetch him.

"Jimin I'm here. Don't worry I'm here you screamed pulling up his figure. You put his hands on either sides of your shoulder and pushed hardly to reach the shore.

Within a minute or two, you were finally there and laid him down beside you panting heavily. "Jimin? Jimin!"you looked at his unconscious figure that wasn't responding to your words.

It only laid down there with his eyes shut.

"No no no Jimin you can't do this" you muttered hurilly hovering up on his silent figure.

You pressed his chest trying your best to not to hurt him. You pumped with all hope and after few pumps, he let his water exit from his trachea that was blocked completely. You left out a relieved sigh and climbed down him.

"Jimin look at me. Are you fine?" You asked slightly slapping his cheek cause his state was still drowny. "Y/N? What are you doing her-" "First tell me are you fine!?" You cut him off raising your voice and that wasn't a new thing for him.

You usually talked to him in a loud voice because everything you both did earlier was to quarrel. "Y-yeah I'm fine" he replied as you sighed.

"What were you doing here alone!?" You asked getting up as anger and concern reflected in your voice.

"You look cute when you are angry" he said chuckling and you couldn't deny that you were mad very mad.

"First answer me!" You said glaring at him, "I can ask you the same question" he stood up with a smirk making you roll your eyes.

"Come with me. I can't leave you alone" you put your hand forward signing him to hold it. "Ooh someone is considered about me?" he said smirking sarcastically.

"Jimin. Shut. Up" you said each word in a low voice nodding and coming closer to him each second.

You held his hand and guided him to your house. He kept looking at the way you held his hand and back at you without uttering a word. Somehow, the contact made him feel secured.

You were almost at you home when it started to rain heavily. "Oh shoot" you were still holding Jimin's hand and started running with him.

By the time you both reached home, you were totally drenched. Your clothes were all soaked which somehow revealed your underwear underneath the shirt and could feel Jimin's gaze on it.

You quickly got into your room bringing some towels. You put one towel on yourself covering the revealed garment and took another for drying your hair.

"What's this?" Jimin asked suspiciously picking up the piece of cloth that laid on his towel. "Ah it's the shirt that you have me yesterday" you stated rubbing the last inches of your hair with the towel.

You were busy drying your hair when Jimin suddenly pulled off his dress revealing his wet abs. "Oh. If you are not comfortable with it then-" "No Jimin it's, it's ok"you said and turned back not only to dry your hair but also in order to hide your red cheeks.

You went upto the mirror drying your hair when Jimin suddenly appeared behind you with his exposed chest as you flinched at the sudden interruption and turned towards him.

He took your face in his hands as soon as you turned to him. "You look beautiful with wet hair" he stated feeling your cheeks getting more heated underneath his skin.

You didn't know what was happening to you. He kept coming closer to you and you could'nt do anything.

Seemed as if you were losing your control. When it was Shrek, you were uncomfortable. But with him, it somehow felt right. Slowly decreasing the distance and staring at your lips, he landed his lips on yours.

He kissed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Plz vote..

👇