XXX.

Covering you in the duvet, Jimin went to the washroom filling in the bathtub with lukewarm water and shower gel in order to make an extracting foam out of it.

He wanted to make you feel comfortable and happy but somehow felt that the foam was a bit too less.

So he grabbed the shampoo nearby and added some of it. "Perfect" he said and went out to be greeted by your almost sleeping state.

You were tired and didn't realise that you were falling asleep cause that's what your body was begging for.

"Jagiya" you carefully placed a hand on you to check if you were already asleep. You flashed a smile on his sincerity and opened your smile making him smile too.

He lifted your pale figure gently and moved towards the washroom without breaking the eye contact with you. "You should gain some weight. Otherwise you won't have the energy to handle my cock" he said innocently making you chuckle.

You slightly hit on his arm but the tiredness never left your face and entire body.

"I'm sorry if I was too harsh" he said and proceeded to place you inside the tub. You feel the warm water give a rush of relaxation throughout your body, starting from your butts, to your stomach and further till the crook of your neck.

Letting you sit he joined you engulfing you in his embrace.

He pecked your cheek slightly and rubbed your tummy with utmost care. "Does this feel good?"

"This feels great. Thank you Jimin" you said. He smiled and hugged you tighter keeping in mind not to hurt you. "Jimin? How do you feel about having babies with me?" You said when he suddenly backed off looking at you with amusement.

You could see mixed emotions reflecting in his eyes and sense his heart beating rapidly. "I ain't pregnant though" you clarified yourself. He left out a slight sigh and pouted. You chuckled and said.

"Did I make you sad?" "Of course you did cause I would love to see a mini us playing around us all the time" he said in the cutest way possible and leaned onto the marble bound of the tub.

You held his fluffy face between your hands and pecked his lips.

Next day:

You and Jimin had already returned to your home and right now you were in your café doing your regular business.

"Y/N, Mr. Win has called you to his office" one of the workers informed you as you nodded and went in.

"Good evening sir" you greeted him with a wide smile. "Good evening. How's work?" he asked. "It's doing well sir" you said.

"Well, I am really thankful that you went to the hotel which I requested for. I hope you liked it"....

"Your welcome sir. I loved it" you responded still with the bright smile. "Great. I have something to show you." He said and turned his laptop towards.

A wave of shock mixed with the radiating screen hit your fance. Tears built up in your eyes and you covered your mouth with your shivering hands.

"Well Ms Y/N I never knew you can be his good huh? I wish I was at your boyfriend's place, going down onto you like this. He must be knowing the royalty of your smooth skin and your exaggerated boobs. Am I right Ms Y/N?" You heard him speak with a wide smirk and couldn't help but break into tears.

Yes, you've guessed it right. Everything from the previous night in the hotel room, was recorded. Talking about the lacking of the hotel was just a trap to fetch you in there.

"What do you want from me!?" You almost screamed as Mr. Win laughed in response. "For now, I want you to go and continue your work in café." You wiped away your tears and left the room.

Reaching out, you flashed a slight smirk. "I have a way"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇