XVIII.

Jimin pov:

I didn't know if I shall tell about to the dream to Y/N or not. At the end, I decided not to cause I didn't want her to get worried. I wanted to know who that girl was. If I know her or not.

You tried calling Jimin several times but couldn't get a chance to talk to him. His number was either unreachable or he didn't pick up the call.

Before going to school you decided to go to him and figure out what made him so involved. But when you did, he wasn't there.

A drop of tear formed in your eyes cause you were scared and so you decided to call Yuna.

Yuna- Hey Chipmunk! How you doing? And did you talk to Jimin? You were telling that he was lost somewhere.

Y/N- That's the problem Yuna! I couldn't talk to to him so I decided to come to his place. But he isn't here either.

Yuna-Okay listen, don't panic. He must be busy in something very important orelse I think you would have seen some dream if he was in any problem. But you didn't right?

Y/N-Right.

Yuna-So let's do one thing. Let's not go to school and just roam around somewhere to refresh your mood and as far as I know he will be surely calling you back in some minute. Ok?

Y/N-O-okay

Yuna-Good. Just stay there I'm coming over.

You ended the call and waited there for Yuna to approach. In between, you frequently checked your phone just to see if Jimin had texted back or not.

But there wasn't any sign of him. Within few minutes Yuna was there and you somehow felt relieved after seeing her cause you needed her at this point.

She gave you a hug and rubbed you back telling you that everything will be fine trying her best to comfort you.

She and Jimin are the one you could always confide with. You smiled as your heart felt lighter.

Often you both would go to the Seagull Lakes or a park in order to spend some time and chill out, but this time she suggested a different place.

Y/N pov:

"Hudson Bridge let's go there. I heard that it's a new bridge constructed over the river and looks like royal. I think we shall check it out. It's not that far though" she suggested with a cheerful voice as I nodded in agreement.

We both switched on the Naver map and started walking with the decision of not going to the school but to the newly constructed bridge.

On the way to the bridge, we stopped at an ice cream parlour and bought ourselves two ice creams, one for each and even earned several stares from people cause we were literally hanging out with our bags which made it look like we were bunking our classes.

On reaching the bridge I couldn't help but admire the big mass as the eagerness of stepping onto it kept increasing "Woah" I said in amusement and followed Yuna who was already jumping like crazy.

We were in the middle of the bridge when ny eyes caught something very disturbing and astounding.

"Are you serious!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇