VIII.

"I mean yesterday Y/N! Before you came to save me from drowning. Did you see any dream before it?" Jimin asked and there you were, standing in complete shock.

Thinking about how did he know about it. "Y/N did you see me or any any clue of me in your dreams yesterday?" He asked once again in a low yet serious tone.

You got flashbacks of the dream which as he said, had clues of him. The tiny hand, filled with rings and bracelets that he always wears, splashing out of the deep water, waving it furiously for help.

"Y-yes. Yes I saw your hand. And, that's the reason why I came to the lake. B-because I also saw the board of the Seagull Lakes."

"Thank you" Jimin gave you a short yet tight hug and ran away hurriedly.

"Jimin what's wrong?" you called him out but the distance already was too long for your voice to reach his ears.

Jimin pov:

I didn't stop. The whole path I had been running even if my legs didn't support and I am finally home.

Letting the door wide open and my bag lay on the floor, I dashed to my room. I went near the study table in the corner of the room and opened the right drawer, lifting up the letters which my mother gave me time to time.

But in all these letters, I craved for a single one.

"Don't tell me this. It's- it's not possible"

With the last letter which my mom gave me, I sat on my bed trying to figure out if the thoughts lingering in my head are true or just a coincidence.

I was deeply lost in my thoughts when I suddenly heard bangs on my door. "Jimin open the door!"

I heard a high pitched scream and knew that it was Y/N. I quickly opened the door and let her in who was staring at me in confusion the entire time.

"What's wrong with you Jimin? Why were you in such hurry? And, and how did you know that I saw a dream about you?" She continuously fired back questions and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit because she looked cute like that.

I made her sit on my bed and explained her everything. Everything about that night when she was in danger.

And when I lied that I went to one of my friends' house for a sleepover.

I told her about my dream and the clues that I saw of her. At the end, I handed her the letter that my mother gave me.

Jimin-ah! My child how are you? I hope you are doing well in your studies and also having a healthy living.

By the time you'll receive this letter, I won't be alive anymore. I'm sorry son. I tried my best to fight against the trauma and situation I was in, but in this fight I didn't realise when the energy in me ended.

I told you that I've got cancer. But I never told you that it was my last stage. I didn't want you to get more depressed.

I wanted you to live your life. And I knew that my baby mochi loves me. But son, you have to promise me that you won't give up. You won't stop living.

The past year was very hectic and abstounding for you after whatever happened between you and Giselle.

And I am sorry that I couldn't stand beside my son when he was going through so much.

My son stopped smiling and I only stored. My son told me that he won't ever fall in love and I only listened.

My son used to cry in the washroom and I only laid on the hospital bed. After all this time, my son took so much care of me, even faked smiles when his soul was tearing apart, but I didn't even say a thank you.

And I think this my punishment. And it's the not the only thing I want to say to you.

There's more and something important. No matter wherever I will be, I'll always keep you protected.

I'll show you the love of your life. If you really trust in your mom, you'll see her. I'll make you see her. In your dreams. No matter what.

I'll try my best and she'll see you too. If she's ever in some difficulty or breakdown, I'll always give you glances of her in your dreams.

And I'll also do the same to her so my mochi stoys protected. I'll guide you my son. I won't let your life get wasted.

-Love from Your Dead Mom.

You sighed and placed the letter beside you. You would lie if you say that you weren't in tears. "Who is Giselle though?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is Giselle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~She is Giselle

From æspa...
Hehe!!.

And plz vote

👇