XXIV.

"I really don't have any idea on it. But I know that there's something strange with her. I mean, yesterday, in the middle of the night, when I came downstairs for water, I saw her crying while holding a letter. And after that, I saw her putting it back into the bag that she stole from her mother's wardrobe. I don't know why but it feels like we can get some clue if we read that letter" he said and looked at you hoping for a positive reaction.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. And talking about this moment, we have clean the sheets and I am not ready for doing that" you squinted your eyes and your lips held on a pout in a disagreement to the fact earning a loud chuckle from Jimin.

He got up first and then delicately lifted you up in a bridal style. He encouraged you for standing on the floor but nothing happened except of your legs shaking due to pain.

To him you somehow looked cute while trying to hold on your balance but always failing. Leaving out a chuckle and pecking your forehead, he placed you on the chair that stood infront of your window and changed the sheets.

He helped you wearing your pajama and shirt, Leaving himself only in his trousers, he climbed up the bed and further snuggled near you holding you gently in his embrace.

"You were great today" he stated playing with your hair.

"Is that so?" You asked in a bit of amusement.

"Yes. And I loved this side of yours" he whispered into your ear making you chuckle.

"How was your interview by the way?" you asked facing him.

" It was great. They said that they liked my confidence and the ideas which I have. And they told me to visit them next week on the same day for there final decision. I'm very nervous. Since I said that I live alone, I am afraid that they might not take me" he said looking down as his face somehow got pale.

"Why would they? The thing that matters the upmost is your hardwork, determination and your creativity. And I am sure that they found all of them in you. Just relax and think positive. Everything will go on the right way" you motivated him helding his cheek gently as he flashed a warm smile.

You both kissed each other for the last time and soon drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning:

You quickly rushed into the washroom to complete your work as soon as possible and then let Jimin in cause you both had your school.

By the time he completed his chores, you got yourself ready and held your bag of books.

You both went to Jimin's house so tha he could bring his belongings and then leave for his school with you.

Entering the house, the first thing that you both looked for was Alina. But to your great surprise, she wasn't there.

You both went into her room calling her out randomly when Jimin's eyes landed on her bag. The memory of that night when he saw her cry reading that piece of paper came to him at a flash.

He decided to read the letter and that's what he did. You suddenly heard and loud thud and turned back to see Jimin sitting on the bed.

"Jimin what's wrong? Why are you crying!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote

👇