18: Cecily

I walked around the Institute, bored. Gabriel and Alec had decided to train together, and I couldn't find Isabelle so that left me with nothing to do.

I was very happy that Jace was okay. Clary had been so stressed, and I couldn't even imagine if that had, happened to Gabriel. I put my hand on my stomach, and felt that I had a little baby bump. I smiled happily.

I found myself walking into the library. When I walked in, I just stared. There was hundreds of books on the shelves. I walked further into the library, and found Will sitting in a chair reading a book.

"Will." I said and he looked up.

He smiled a bit, and closed his book. I would never understand why he loved to read so much.

"Cecily, what are you doing here? You don't read." He chuckled.

"I was bored. Gabriel's training with Alec." I replied.

"Ah, so he's going to go get beat by another Lightworm?" Will smirked.

I glared at him. "Stop it Will, when you say that your basically just making fun of me too."

"And that's going to stop me how?...." He smirked, but laughed when I glared at him again.

"I'm only kidding Cecy." He said with a smile and finally I smiled as well.

We were silent for a moment.

"How was Jem?" I asked softly.

He sighed. "He was good, but it was hard to see him."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because knowing that I will never see him normal again...." Will trailed off.

"It's okay Will, at least you know he turns out a Shadowhunter again." I tried to comfort him.

"I saw Tessa yesterday. The Tessa from the future." He added.

I gasped "Really? Did Tessa see her too?"

"Yes it was quite strange." Will said. "As soon as she saw me, she started to sob."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she said it had been one hundred and thirty-five years since I had died." He said.

I was a bit shocked. "Oh." was all I said.

"That's another thing I'm worried about. I can't give Tessa forever Cecily, I'm going to die one day and she'll be alone." Will said worriedly.

At first I didn't know what to say. That was a hard thing to think about it.

"You can give her forever Will." I started. "By the angel, you already have. Tessa loves you a lot, and by you just loving her back you given her everything she's ever wanted." I finished.

"Do you really think so?" He asked.

"I know so." I said.

Will chucked a bit. "Since when did you become so smart Cecy?"

"Since always. You were always too busy worrying about your looks to realize." I smirked and he laughed.

He then looked at me, and his eyes widened a bit.

"Cecily, by the Angel your getting big." Will said shocked.

I glared at him. "That's when happens when a women is pregnant William. I'm pretty sure you know that by know." I said while hinting at Tessa.

"I know, but Tessa still looks beautiful." He said with a smirk.

"And I don't?" I said pretended to be insulted.

"I'll leave that question for Gabriel." He laughed and I chuckled.

We were silent for a moment.

"You know Cecy I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm really happy for you and Gabriel." Will said meaning the baby.

I felt myself Brighten a bit. "Thank you Will. You know how much that means to me." Will liking Gabriel was I all I really wanted.

"Just so you know, I'm going to teach my demon pox song to my niece." Will smirked.

I laughed. "Save that for your own children." And he laughed.

Moments like these, really made me appreciate that I had Will for a brother.