7: Tessa

I was sitting in the library, reading a book. I was reading " A Tale of Two Cities" but it kept reminding me of Will.

I was very upset with him, after last night. He had matured a bit after we had gotten married, but I guess he could never truly be tamed. Some part of me thought it was funny, I guess that was what made me fall in love with Will in the first place.

Suddenly somebody walked into the library. I looked up to see Clary's fiery red hair walking towards me.

"Hey." She said while smiling and taking a seat across from me.

"Hello." I said. "Has Jace apologized yet?"

"Yup." Clary replied with a smile. "Will, will probably come and apologize to you pretty soon."

I chuckled a bit. "I always find myself forgiving him, even when he doesn't deserve it."

I cleared my throat. "So how's the wedding planning going?" I asked.

Clary sighed. "It's so stressful. Jace isn't really helping but I don't blame him. I'm too picky." She chuckles.

We were both silent for a few minutes.

"Clary can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She replied.

"What was your brother like?" I asked gently.

She paled a bit. "By the angel I haven't talked about him in years. To be honest I don't really know what he was like. My father had injected demon blood into him when he was a baby, and it took over his mind. It was never who he really was. So when the heavenly burned away his demon blood, my mother and I got a glimpse of what he should have been. He never had a chance to live." Clary finished sadly.

"You know, my brother was bad too." I said softly.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes. He betrayed me." I said bitterly. "Will never liked him." I laughed and so did Clary.

Suddenly the door opened, and in walked Will.

"I'll leave you two alone." Clary said and got up and left.

Will walked towards me, and took a seat where Clary had been sitting. Up close, you could the effects of last night. His blue eyes were all bloodshot, and his hair was all messy and tangled. Even now with him in this state, he looked beautiful.

"Tess," He started. "I'm so sorry."

I sighed. "Will, you-" but he cut me off.

"I know what your going to say. I need to be more responsible, and it was embarrassing what I did last night. I'm so sorry Tessa, please forgive me." Will begged.

I finally cracked a smile. "You know I can't stay mad at you, Will."

"Does that mean you'll kiss me now?" He smirked.

I laughed. "In your dreams William."

I then stood up. With lightening speed, Will grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"How very improper." I half smirked.

"Oh Tess," He said. "When have you ever known me to be proper?"

He then kissed me, and I couldn't help but kiss him back.