21: Clary

"You look amazing!" Isabelle squealed.

I twirled in the front of the mirror, in my gold wedding dress. You could say that I was beyond nervous. Today was the day I was marrying Jace. I was also excited though. I got to spend the rest of my life with the person I loved most.

"Oh Clary, your beautiful." My mother whispered tearing up a bit.

"Oh mum please don't cry." I said while hugging her.

Simon then walked in, and his eyes widened a bit.

"Clary, you look great." He said smiling.

Simon was one of Jace's groomsmen. Alec was his best man. My maid of honour was Isabelle, and my other bridesmaid was Maia.

"There ready for you." Simon said.

I took a deep breath. This is it, I thought. We all lined up and Maia and Alec, and Isabelle and Simon all walked down the aisle. Luke, then slipped his arm through mine.

"Are you ready Clary?" He asked with a smile.

"As ready as I'll every be." I breathed nervously.

The music then started playing, and Luke and I started to walk down the aisle. I saw Cecily and Gabriel smiling at me, and Tessa and Will. Tessa and my mother were both crying. I then looked ahead and saw Isabelle who was crying, and then I saw Jace. He was smiling at me, he looked so attractive in his tuxedo. It took my breath away.

Luke walked me all the way down to the altar, and I took Jace's hands. Brother Enoch then put the runes of marriage on us, and we said our vows. After that, the reception started.

I had just finished talking to Isabelle, when Tessa walked up to me.

"Congratulations Clary!" She exclaimed while hugging me.

"Thank you." I said happily.

We pulled away, and I noticed that she was getting very big.

"When is the baby due?" I asked.

"In a few weeks." Tessa said while smiling.

"You and Will must be so excited." I said.

"Yes we are." She replied. "Will especially."

"Where is Will?" I wondered and then I heard a crash.

Tessa and I looked over to see a knocked over table, and a very embarrassed Gabriel. Will was laughing very hard, and all the other guests were staring at me.

"Nice going Lightworm." Will laughed.

Cecily then stormed over to Will.

"William!" She exclaimed angrily. "Everyone's staring." She said a bit more quietly.

"Oh Cecy, when has that ever stopped me before?" He laughed even more.

Cecily just groaned and grabbed Gabriel, and walked away.

"Poor girl." Tessa said sympathetically. "I do not know how many time I've tried to get Will to not tease Gabriel."

"Why don't they like each other?" I asked Tessa.

"Gabriel's sister had a big crush on Will when they were twelve. At one of the London Institutes Christmas parties Will found Tatiana's-Gabriel's sisters- diary. In it, had poems of Will. Will then read it out loud to everyone at the party. Gabriel then tried to stop him, but Will broke his arm. They've hated each other ever since." Tessa finished.

"Your married to quite the guy." I laughed a bit.

Tessa chuckled a bit. "You have no idea."