part ten

/word count: 608/

^^^Brian/Hoodies P.O. V^^^
(ALSO I KNOW ITS NOT CANON THAT HES SWEET AND GENTLY I JUST LIKE THE THOUGHT LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE)

Y/n soon fell asleep in my arms. Shes so clueless, how could she not know that it is me and Tims whose doing this.

I sighed as I got closer to my house. I fumbled opening the door but soon got it.

I stepped in and walked to my room, opening the door, and placing Y/n on my bed.

She shifted slightly and made a noise, but she did not wake up.

“Poor girl” I said softly as I changed and layed beside her

“I will try and stop Tim... I promise” I muttered out as I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me.

I took in everything about her, the way her H/L (hair length) H/C hair framed her face perfectly, how her eyes twitched slightly as she slept, the way her chest raised and fell, how her lips parted slightly. She was a perfect girl, no wonder Tim wanted her..but the way Hes doing it is wrong...she does not deserve this at all.

I traced my hands over her delicate skin and then I pressed a kiss onto her forehead

“Good night, Y/n” I muttered before I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at 6 in the morning. I slowly moved my arms out from around Y/n, and I slowly stood up.

I walked to my bathroom trying to avoid any squeaky boards in the floor as I opened the door and stepped into the bathroom.

I showered, changed, and did everything else I needed to do while Y/n sleeping.

Then I slowly walked back into my room. Y/n sat up, her hair was sticking up in every direction possible, her E/c eyes were still clouded over with sleep, and her clothes were a mess around her body.

Her eyes soon locked onto me “oh god...I stayed here...im so so sorry!” she said with a panic as she jumped out of my bed

“no no its fine” I said with a small smile as my cheeks heat up.She looked at me confused

“...you sure?” she asked as she tilted her head to the side

“yes im more than sure”i said as I ran my hand through my hair.

I saw a faint smile on her lips. “Uhm am I able to take a shower?” she asked slowly, she seemed scared to ask

“yes sure..you can grab some clothes from my closet and wear those till your able to go home” I muttered as I looked at her.

She looked shocked that I had said that, but she slowly walked over to my closet and pulled it open. Her hand graced the fabric lightly until she came across my yellow jacket.

I saw her tense up. “heyyy you, okay?” I asked her as I walked over to her, putting my hand on her shoulder lightly.

She looked back at me “y-yeah im good...just thought I seen this before” she muttered as she took the hoodie off the hanger along with a pair of my sweatpants.

She then trotted out of the room and to the bathroom. I flopped down onto my bed and ran my hands through my hair

“Tims actually going to kill me” I hissed out to myself. He was obsessed with this girl..and I see why! But he treats her like a dog. 

I sighed to myself....no matter what I need to protect her.