part one

(Some are so long and some are short i change every P.O.V change)

Paranoid....A Masky x Reader story

(!!!TW!!!! The story contains gore, stalking, abuse, use of cigarettes, extreme violence, and the slightest mentions of suicide)

/word count: 827/
(Y/n p.o.v)

I woke up with my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I hissed slightly as I turned over and harshly hit the alarm clock, I sat up with a groan, rubbed my eyes, and stood up.

My limbs still felt tired as I trudged to my bathroom to get ready for school, or college.... Yes being 19 and still in college is not the best, people constantly push me around and call me all sorts of names, if im being honest, people just do not care about me. They make me hate going to school when I should enjoy it.

“Y/NNNNN (your name) COME ON OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE” my dad’s gruff voice called out from downstairs

“ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE” I yelled as I finished getting ready. I soon bolted down the stairs, almost tripping on the way down

“Bye dad! Bye Ma, Bye Oscar! (Hes your 5-year-old brother)” I called out as I grabbed my F/C (favorite color) school bag and pushed open the heavy door and bolted outside.

The wintry morning air hit me as I ran out, i breathed in the cold thin air and closed my eyes for a minute as i slowed to a walk. As I opened my eyes, I ran into someone harshly. I ended up falling and whoever I had ran into was still standing. I looked up at the person,it was a man.

The man had short brown almost black hair, slight sideburns, brown eyes (I hope his eyes are brown T^T). He was wearing a red flannel shirt, and some baggy jeans.The man looked down at me with confusion. I blushed from embarrassment as I stood up

“o-o-oh im s-so sorry s-sir" I said as I avoided eye contact with the man and continued walking.I could not help but feel like I was being watched as I walked.

I craned my neck back and saw the man I had ran into was still staring at me as I walked. I felt like something was off with him, but I continued walking which soon turned into a jog.

The rest of the day I felt like I was being watched but every time I looked around either no one was there, or no one was looking at me. But I continued to brush off the feeling and tried to continue with my day.

After school I started my walk to my brother's preschool.Ma and dad were at work, so I had to get him all the time, I did not mind since the preschool was only 6 minutes away from my college. As I walked, I took out my phone and my headphones and started playing F/S (favorite song). I hummed along to the words as I stride down the street.

I still felt like someone was watching me, and to be honest the feeling was starting to get on my nerves, but I tried pushing the thoughts out of my brain.

I soon made it to my brother's preschool and saw him standing outside

“Y/N Y/N Y/N” Oscar yelled as he ran up to me, his blonde hair blowing in the frigid wind

“what Oscar?”I said as I took ahold of his small hand

"Mrs. Connie said that my reading is getting much better!” he said with a toothy grin

“well that’s good” I said as a small smile creeped onto my face. Me and Oscar started the long walk home. As me and Oscar got closer to our house, I saw the man I had ran into early this morning.

“Hey! You!” A husky sandpaper like voice called out. I looked around then looked at the man 

“Yes you!” he hissed as he walked closer to me, a cigarette in his mouth. I stood there confused as the man walked closer to me.

“Oscar get behind me” I whispered as I pushed my little brother behind me

“you are the gal who ran into me this morning...aren't you?”he said as he took a draw from the cigarette

“uh...yes...why are you asking?” I said as I stepped back from him slightly

“oh I just wanted to meet you again short stack...anyway im Tim..Tim Wright” he said with an overconfident lopsided smirk as he blew the smoke from his cigarette out.

“...um...im Y/n....Y/n L/N (last nameee)” I said as I yet again avoided eye contact with Tim. Without saying a word, I rushed off, dragging Oscar with me, was it rude..yes, but something is off with that man, and I can feel it.....