part seven

/word count: 519/

^^Reader-Chans P.O. V (again)^^^

I awoke from a restless slumber still scared out of my mind, everywhere I go I feel like HES watching me through those soulless black eyes. I shivered at the thought of him.

I got out of my bed, took a shower, threw on a random hoodie, a skirt, leggings, and heeled boots (if you do not like the outfit, you can change it UwU).

After I was dressed, I slowly walked down the stairs only to see my father was not there

im alone..again” I thought to myself as I pushed open my front door and walked out closing the door behind me. As I walked down the sidewalk, I saw Tim.

He seemed nervous, then his eyes landed on me.I shivered under his gaze, and I quickly looked down at the sidewalk. I heard footsteps rapidly approaching me, the sound alone made me shiver.

I looked up and my eyes met with Tim’s walnut brown eyes “you, okay? You seem nervous” as I finally managed to speak, I saw his expression change from nervous to his normal overconfident look

“im fine y/n just looking for someone..how are you?” he purred out. I could not tell him how I was really feeling, and I defiantly cannot tell him about the masked man.

“Im...good thanks for asking” I muttered. Tim looked into my eyes..he knew I was lying.

 "Are you sure you're, okay?" Tim asked as he cocked his head to the side, not breaking eye contact with me.

“Yeah, im sure” I said as I forced a smile “Hey Tim!” I heard an unfamiliar voice call out from behind me. I swiftly turned on my heels and saw a guy approaching me and Tim.

 The guy had Sandy dirty blonde hair, a vary faint mustache with slight stubble, and beautiful dark green eyes (THERE WAS NO PHOTOS WHERE IT SHOWED HIS EYE COLOR CLEARLY SO IM GOING WITH WHAT I THINK)the guy was also wearing a mustered yellow hoodie, and jeans. 

“Oh! Hey Brian” Tim said as he walked past me and to the guy whose name is Brian. Tim whispered something to Brian and Brians body visibly tensed up

“B-B-But I don’t w-w-want to” Brian whispered yelled to Tim, and Tim said something back, but I could not understand what he said.

“Anyway! Y/n this is Brian a good friend of mine” Tim said as he looked me dead in the eyes, my e/c eyes stared into his.

I turned to Brian and extended my hand to him “well Brian im Y/n” I said as he shakily took my hand and gave it a firm shake

“pleasure to meet you” he said, his voice just above a whisper. I looked at his face one last time, and to be honest...Hes attractive and shy.

I quickly let go of his hand and looked back at Tim “I need to get going” I said quickly as I started speed walking away before any of them could answer.