part nine

/word count: 1741/

^^^Reader – Chans P.O. V^^^

I knocked on the door to Mr. And Mrs. Waltz house, I took in a shaky breath as I stared at the door.

I heard a creak as the door was pushed open. I was met with the face of an older lady with a faint smile on her porcelain face.

“U-uh is Samanth L/n (last name) here?” I choked out as my eyes looked into the hazel clouded ones of the older lady.

" Oh yes dear she is!” Mrs. Waltz said as she stepped aside and motioned for me to come in. I slowly stepped into the old house.

The house smelt of moth balls and old candy that you would find at a nursing home.Mrs. Waltz had walked me into a kitchen, and at the kitchen table sat mom and Oscar.

Oscar imminently jumped up from his chair and wrapped his small frame around my lower body

“Y/NNNN” he squealed as his grip tightened around me “hey Oscar!” I said with a laugh as I picked him up and held him close.Mom only sat on at the table with her arms folded Infront of her.

I saw her looking down at a paper. I slowly walked over to her and peered down over her shoulder “divorce papers.” Those words rang through my head over and over, to the point it made me dizzy.

No wonder my father's been upset” I said to myself as I sat down in the seat across from my mom.

Mom did not look up at me, she only stared down at the papers. I put Oscar down and my eyes drifted from mom to the window behind her, but as I looked my breath hitched in my throat.

I saw the masked man from before, but there was someone with him...It was a man in a faded yet bright yellow hoodie, faded blue jeans and a black mask with red eyes and a frown stitched on but the thing is...he had a gun.

My eyes widened as I looked at the two.I tried to speak but the words were stuck in my throat, I felt like I could not breathe as I stared into the empty holes of the mask

“M-Mom” I choked out as I did not let my eyes drift from the men. “Hm?” she hummed out as she looked from the papers and looked at me “L-look” my voice was barely above a whisper as I lifted my shaky hand and pointed it at the window,breaking eye contact with the man.

The lights flickered lightly as my mom turned around. I looked back at the window..the men were gone. Mom looked back at me confused

“Your father was right...you are going crazy” I heard her mutter as shestood up and walked out the room.

Hot tears run down my face as I cradled my head in my hands “there real” I choked out as I stared out the window my head still in my hands.

I quickly stood up and rushed to the living room “I-I need to leave” I said as I looked at my mom and Oscar.

I saw Oscars eyes fill with tears “but but you just got here” he stuttered out as he walked to me. I looked down at him and hugged him tightly “I'll be back” I whispered as I let him go. I felt horrible as I walked out the front door.

I did not look back as I practically ran home, I felt eyes on me all the way home, but I did not stop to look back.I pulled open the front door and ran to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled my fluffy blankets over my shaking body.

I was trying to calm myself down, but I had completely given up. I soon lost track of time and fell asleep. When I woke up, I looked at my clock...

”11 pm darn,,,I slept thought the entire day” I thought to myself as I stood up and mentally cringed at the fact, I had fell asleep WITH MY BOOTS ON.