part eleven

/word count: 746/

^^^3rd person P.O. V^^^^^^^ (It is not canon that hes this gentle...BUT ITS CUTE LEAVE ME ALONE OR I SHALL THROW HANDS UWU)

Y/n got out of the shower after about an hour and had changed into Brians clothes. They were big on her but not umbaringly big.

Y/n trotted back into the bedroom only to see that Brian wasn’t there. Confused Y/n slowly opens a door to what she thinks is the exit door, but as she yanked the door open saw something that stopped her dead in her tracks.

Inside the room lay various weapons, some bloody and other spotless, there where photos stringed on the walls, with names under them, but the thing that scared her the most was the mask, it was a black mask, with red eyes and a red frown stitched onto it.

Y/n’s eyes filled with tears. The man she had grown to trust, was one of her tormenters.

Y/n backed up from the closet, feeling her heartbeat rise.

“no no...” Y/n said, not wanting to believe what was Infront of her.

Then Brian walked into the room, seeing what Y/n was looking at. Brian swiftly wrapped his arms around her.

She stiffened in his grasp “it.... it's not what It looks like...I promise” He muttered as his grip tightened around her hips.

“Y/n... please....believe me” Brian choked out as he felt tears prick in his eyes.

Y/n stayed still, her body was in a state of fear that her brain couldn’t even comprehend what was happening, she felt hopeless as he held her.

“I didn’t want you to find out like this” he muttered as he kissed the side of her head

“I don’t want to hurt you......and I never will...so if you want to leave you can..if you want to tell the police officers...you can...just don’t hate me" he said softly as he turned her stiff body around to look at her in her eyes.

“I-im not...just...w-w-who's...who is th-that ot-other guy?” Y/n stuttered out as she looked into his eyes.

Brian tensed under her gaze. He couldn’t tell her...Tim would kill him if he found out

“I-I can't tell you”He said as he placed his hand on the side of her face.

“He would kill me if I told you”He said as he pulled her into a tight hug.

“But I promise to protect you....no matter what” Y/n nuzzled her head into his chest, she wanted to leave but something was holding her back.

 She looked up at him and he looked down at her.

“You really are pretty” Brian said as he cupped her face in his hands.

His eyes didn’t leave hers as he slowly bent down to her height.Brian hesitated before he pressed his lips against hers (This is becoming a Brian x reader xD)

Y/n slowly melted into the kiss, her lips moved in unison with his. The kiss made sparks erupt in her stomach.

But soon the good moment was cut short as the door was harshly pushed open. Brian pulled away from Y/n and looked at the door.

Brians breath hitched in his throat as he saw who was standing in the doorway.

Y/n slowly turned her head only to see Tim, but this time he was drenched in blood. Tims eyes were filled with anger as he looked at Y/n and Brian...his best friend was making out with the girl HE loved.

“T-Tim....I-” Brian started as he let Y/n go. Tim quickly cut Brian off

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?! I TOLD YOU SHE WAS MINE”Tim hissed out as he walked over to Brian.

Then everything clicked for Y/n.......Tim was masky. Y/n’s blood ran cold. She looked at the blood-stained man then at Brian

“I TOLD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR AND HERE YOU ARE LOCKING LIPS WITH HER”Tim yelled as he laughed, running his hand through his messy brown hair.

“Y/n... run” Brian whispered. And at those words, the girl took off to the window, fondling with the lock before yanking it open and jumping out.

Brian and Tim started fighting...and believe me...it was a bloody battle. Brians doing what he promised y/n.....hes protecting her.