part thirteen

/word count: 1905/

^^^^^y/n p.o.v^^^^^^

the front door was wide open and there was a crimson red liquid running down it.

I slowly I walked to the door and walked in. My breathing was becoming faster as I saw red footprints on the grey carpet.

Then the strong smell of burning skin and iron hit my nose. I gagged hard as I slowly walked into the living room.

The red spots soon turned to huge smears and poles of blood.

My hands started shaking like a fluttering bird as I made my way to my dad room, where the pools of blood where most. I slowly pressed my palm on the white door and slowly pushed it open slightly.

I peered inside and my breath hitched in my throat.

I saw Tim...he was pulling my dads internal organs out of an open wound in his chest.I heard Tim hum a Sicking tune as he chuckled

“one less person I have to worry about” Tim hissed as he lit a bloody cigarette. I let out a cry and pushed the door fully open.

Tim turned to me and smirked as he took the cigarette out his mouth

“Hello again my little kitten” Tim said with a wink as he wiped the blood from his hands.

I stood there frozen as I looked at my dad's lifeless body, his cold blue eyes staring at the ceiling. 

My body started shaking badly as Tim stood Infront of me. He raised his hand up and all I did was flinch away from him.

Tims hard eyes softened as he placed his hand on my blood coated forehead. All this looked like a scene from “Carrie”.

“What happened kitten?” Tim said his bloody fingers became coated with my fresh blood. Tim frowned

“L-leave me alone” I choked out as I looked up at him. He only shook his head with a chuckle.

I couldn’t control my anger anymore. I lashed out and hit Tim hard in the face. I heard a Sicking crack as my fist connected with his face.

He hissed and looked at me, blood running from his nose.

“You little Bitch” Tim yelled grabbing harshly onto my arm. I thrashed around in hold as he dragged me from the gory room.

“HELP SOMEONE HELP” I yelled knowing the front door was still open...but no one came for me.Tim had a death grip on my arm to the point it was turning red.

 I clawed at his skin as he dragged me up the stairs

you messed up bitch” Tim said. His voice was dark and scary.

I whined and tried to free my arm from his grasp. Brian was right...this man is crazy.

He kicked open the door to my room and threw me in it. I hit the floor with a thud. I scooted away from him keeping my eyes locked on him as he walked closer to me.

He soon grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me up

I thought you were going to play nice today” Tim hissed out as he wiped the blood from his nose with his free hand.

I let out a mangled cryas he tossed me onto the bed. My eyes dashed around my room looking for a weapon...but nothing.

Tim sat on my bed and pulled my close to him. His anger filled eyes roamed my body. I tried to move away bit he just held me there.

Then before I knew it, he pulls out a knife, looped it under the collar of my shirt and cuts it off. My eyes widened as I trashed around, the cold air hitting my bare chest (YOU STILL HAVE A BRA ON)