Chapter 43 - Not Good

ALEX'S POV

I knew I could trust my friends. I just didn't tell them sooner because I don't know if it was a secret to share, because it was Andrew's secret too.

I was wondering why Anthony was drifting apart from me for these past few weeks, months even. And now it all makes sense. He saw me and Andrew together, and thought we were back together. And now that I had told them the truth, Anthony was back on being bubbly to me. I was glad.

But I was still worried. If Ella saw the post on the University's blog, then it's already viral right now. Everyone knows it already. And I was pretty sure everyone's talking about it right now.

"Are you okay?" Anthony asked as they walked to their class.

"Yes, just worried," I answered.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine at the end. If it's not yet fine, it's not yet the end," Ella said.

"Just ignore them. They can't do anything but gossip," Jake agreed.

I smiled at them. These guys seriously know how to make me feel better.

I was still thinking when my phone vibrated.

"Amdrew?" I greeted.

Ella, Jake and Anthony turned to me. I mouthed them For awhile.

"Alex, have you seen it?" Andrew asked.

"Yes, Ella showed me. And um, they kind of already know the truth," I confessed.

"Oh, that's fine," Andrew said.

"Really? It's fine that they know?" I asked.

"Of course. I was just worried about you," Andrew said.

"I'm fine," I assured him.

"Okay, see you later," and he hunged up.

Ella send me a questioning look and I told her later. The bell rang, and we ran for our classes.

***

Lunch time.

We are on the canteen.

And everybody's staring at us. At me.

They were whispering and eyeing me. If only looks could kill. It's like they wanna attack me and ripped my throat.

I know why. It's about the photo.

I just sighed and went to find a table for us. I caught Andrew's eyes and he nodded and smiled. I returned the gesture.

We ate and talk and I totally ignored all the starings. I just laughed it off.

"You're so chill," Anthony whispered.

"If looks could make me rich, I'll be a billionaire by now!" I stated.

He laughed and so did I. He kept on whispering and it sent me chills so I giggled.

I caught Andrew's eyes again, and he was.... glaring? I just shook the thought off.

Before going back to class, I went to the comfort room first. Ella, Jake, and Anthony's classes start early than mine, so I let them go ahead.

I put powder on and climbed my hair. I straightened my clothes. When two girls entered the comfort room, they eyed me and whispered again.

Seriously? Don't they know how to respect? I thought.

I just sighed and walked out.

But then somebody pulled my hair and shouted, "You bitch!"

I screamed because of the pain. Who the hell is this?

I managed to fight back and whoever was pulling my hair let it go.

"Clark?!" I asked.

"You! You boyfriend stealer! How many times did you stole my boyfriends?!" She screeched.

"Excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I told her.

"Yes Alexandra! You boyfriend stealer!" She accused.

"Boyfriend stealer? Are tou even talking about Andrew?" I snorted.

"So you really stole him, huh? Bitch!" She was about to attack me. But before she can lay her hands on my, somebody held her.

"Amdrew?" She asked quietly.

"Stop it, Clark," Andrew said and pushed her. If Clark didn't hurt me, I might pity her.

"Andrew, she stole you from me!" Clark shrieked.

"Clark, we're not together. We're not even dating," Andrew said.

Clark was embarrassed especially students started to gather.

Andrew helped me up and I mouthed 'thank you'.

"Andrew! You can't do this to me! You can't leave me!" Clark screamed.

"Why can't I?" Andrew asked.

"Because she's your damn ex-girlfriend!" Clark answered.

"It not ex-girlfriend, it's girlfriend," Andrew said.

Everyone's jaw dropped and mine did too.

"You heard me. We're back together."